OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They might be switching to cheaper ingredients to make up for rising costs which sucks. When I'm paying so much for something whats another 2 dollars to keep things at the same quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep. if i'm paying that much for makeup, I expect great quality... but i'd rather pay an extra dollar or two if it meant quality would stay the same.

I think I'm going to get the UD Vice ltd instead of naked/3. Well at least for now. Vice 3 scares me. It has pretty colors but I don't think I can pull off those colors lol. Tartelette is on my list to check out as well. I was watching QVC and the tarte spokeswoman kept saying that women were asking for all matte palette without those silly "little girl" shimmers lol. Made me giggle. She said it at least 5 times.

Anyone have tips on self tanning?! I just got my St. Tropez self tanning starter kit in the mail and I know I need to exfoliate 24 hours before applying the tan....but any tips for a newbie?! I.e. wearing certain colored clothing, letting it dry for so long, when it's okay to shower again?!

I think I'm going to get the UD Vice ltd instead of naked/3. Well at least for now. Vice 3 scares me. It has pretty colors but I don't think I can pull off those colors lol. Tartelette is on my list to check out as well. I was watching QVC and the tarte spokeswoman kept saying that women were asking for all matte palette without those silly "little girl" shimmers lol. Made me giggle. She said it at least 5 times.
I would've giggled too, but I completely agree. A big reason I chose the Lorac Pro palette is because there was a matte black color in there. I've been looking for one for a couple of years now, even before I got into high end makeup. Also, I want to try the Vice Ltd, but it's so expensive and I just got a palette recently. If you do get it, let me know if you like it. Hopefully I'll still be thinking about it when my birthday comes around in May

Anyone have tips on self tanning?! I just got my St. Tropez self tanning starter kit in the mail and I know I need to exfoliate 24 hours before applying the tan....but any tips for a newbie?! I.e. wearing certain colored clothing, letting it dry for so long, when it's okay to shower again?!
i just put this stuff on my legs last night. i used an exfoliating wash in the shower, then lotioned any rough areas before applying the self tanner. it did fade slightly after my first shower this morning, but the fact that is last more then one day is a winner in my book.

i just put this stuff on my legs last night. i used an exfoliating wash in the shower, then lotioned any rough areas before applying the self tanner. it did fade slightly after my first shower, but the fact that is last more then one day is a winner in my book.
Do you recommend a specific exfoliator?!

I would've giggled too, but I completely agree. A big reason I chose the Lorac Pro palette is because there was a matte black color in there. I've been looking for one for a couple of years now, even before I got into high end makeup. Also, I want to try the Vice Ltd, but it's so expensive and I just got a palette recently. If you do get it, let me know if you like it. Hopefully I'll still be thinking about it when my birthday comes around in May
I have lorac pro 2 and unzipped. I love both. Which palette did you get recently?

I had an absolutely awful reaction to the Nutrogena Oil Free Grapefruit face wash a week ago and I'm trying to do like damage control to fix what got ruined lol. My face was completely swollen for two days, and since the swelling went down my face has been SUPER dry and peely. It's been a week. I'm exfoliating and moisturizing regularly and I don't know what else to do. The only makeup I've worn is bb cream.
Anyway, I had a sample of the Peter Thomas Roth FIRMX Peeling gel a few months ago from Sephora. It's $48 for a 3.5 ounce bottle, but it seriously peels off all of the dead skin on your face instantly. I personally wasn't that big of a fan, mainly because I don't usually need this kind of product for my face, and I don't know if I'd actually need it Lin the long run. But anyway, has anyone actually purchased this? I'm at my wits end and I just NEED my face to be normal. Id love to hear what some other people have to say about it before I spend the money.
Or has anyone had this problem before, with any other solutions? It would help so much to hear about what helps lol. I'm so clueless when it comes to skincareike this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back