OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This might be a silly question but when I travel, can I put my Naked pallets in my carry on or does that break some TSA rules or anything? I'm not checking a bag so it's my only option.

This might be a silly question but when I travel, can I put my Naked pallets in my carry on or does that break some TSA rules or anything? I'm not checking a bag so it's my only option.

It should be fine.

Are you traveling for NCAA? When I went....1000 years ago, but after TSA rules....we didn't have to go through security because we took a chartered plane. The bus pulled up and we hopped of the bus and got on the flight. Is it not like that anymore? Or is it safe to assume all schools travel differently?

You'll be fine. I traveled with all of my makeup in my carry on and they were fine. You just have to be careful and separate out anything that might be a liquid or could be seen as a liquid.

Yes you can. apps.tsa.dhs.gov or tsa.gov has great info on what can be carry-on. Type whatever item in the search box and it will say if it's allowed in your carry-on or needs to be checked or if it needs to be put in a zip lock bag. Whatever does not need to be in that ziplock bag can be left in your carry-on bag.

Yup, no liquid so there should be zero problems!

My foundation can't be carried on and it's so unfortunate and way too expensive to risk trying to carry it on and getting confiscated. :( It's rare that I only travel with a carry on , but either way I like my makeup bag in my carry on in case my luggage gets lost.

and YAY have so much fun!

Yup, no liquid so there should be zero problems!

My foundation can't be carried on and it's so unfortunate and way too expensive to risk trying to carry it on and getting confiscated. :( It's rare that I only travel with a carry on , but either way I like my makeup bag in my carry on in case my luggage gets lost.

and YAY have so much fun!
How big is the bottle?

How big is the bottle?

It's Diorskin Airflash so it's pressurized and considered hazmat. Even ordering it, it's a hazard and can only be shipped FedEx ground and there are warnings with it not to carry it on. And if someone ever threw out my $62 foundation I'd cry hysterically and kill them simultaneously.

It's Diorskin Airflash so it's pressurized and considered hazmat. Even ordering it, it's a hazard and can only be shipped FedEx ground and there are warnings with it not to carry it on. And if someone ever threw out my $62 foundation I'd cry hysterically and kill them simultaneously.
I learned that lesson when I was lectured on the way home from Worlds last year about my deodorant (pressurized). The guy just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and I was like "hello.... $3... take it!"

Ah ok. I forget that some foundations are in a spray can. I'd cry too if they threw it out. I somehow managed to get past security with an 8oz bottle of body spray. Not a clue how they missed it.

It should be fine.

Are you traveling for NCAA? When I went....1000 years ago, but after TSA rules....we didn't have to go through security because we took a chartered plane. The bus pulled up and we hopped of the bus and got on the flight. Is it not like that anymore? Or is it safe to assume all schools travel differently?
I am traveling for NCAA but this was in regards to a regular plane for NYC next month! We will take a charter plane!

Once I forgot I packed my contact solution into my carry on and it was around 11oz if I can remember correctly and all they did was have me uncap it and tested it(literally took 5 seconds and they didn't even have to take any out) and then let me go

So my bestfriend took me to ulta yesterday for the first time. I went ham and dropped about 130. I got a whole bunch of skincare stuff and stocked up on nyx cause I love it. I also just signed up for the ulta rewards so I'm extremely happy and excited to spend more money although my wallet isn't LOL.
I basically started my makeup collection from scratch since most of my stuff was expired. So does anyone have any great recommendations that I need to add to my collection? I have all my brushes, am pretty good with eyeshadow palettes but other than that I can use everything.

Also to avoid double posting: I'm looking for a good size acrylic organizer with drawers and a top part. If anyone could link one or something similar in a broke college student's price range I'll give you all the shimmies lol.

I'm also looking for a small vanity so ^.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back