OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks for the recommendation! I want to try is so bad. I use Nars sheer glow but it's so expensive and hard to find in the US. So this makes me happy to hear!
Surely you can drive that little 45 minutes to Chicago and find one of the million stores there that sell Nars products.
Or you can do as you please.

Going to ulta tomorrow and I need a new concealer, I'm using a sonia kashuk one and it creases so much, I've tried out Benifits boi-ing and I didn't like it, I want to try to it cosmetics bye bye redness one, but would like some opinions! :)
I like the Smashbox one. It's in a black tube.

Surely you can drive that little 45 minutes to Chicago and find one of the million stores there that sell Nars products.
Or you can do as you please.

I don't live in aurora. I live in Indiana. Which is still about the same distance to Chicago. However, I work and have to go to car shows with the boyfriend so no time for me time.

But I usually buy online but depending the store depending the price :\ but her suggestion and yours was very helpful thanks :)

Has anyone tried the St. Tropez self tanning products? I'm wanting to try self tanning at home and have been looking at the st tropez brand at ulta....thoughts?

Not really makeup per say, but I've been on an indie nail polish kick lately. Indies are usually "3 free" or "5 free" which means they don't have the harsh chemicals that regular nail polish has. Great for little kids that tend to put their fingers in their mouth! They can get pricey but NailTheDeal on Instagram reposts companies that are offering coupon codes.

Has anyone tried the St. Tropez self tanning products? I'm wanting to try self tanning at home and have been looking at the st tropez brand at ulta....thoughts?
I have never used the st. Tropez brand but ulta has another self tanner called fake bake flawless and it is amazing. They have the regular one and a dark one. I'm really fair and I just bought the dark one and I love it so far. The regular one is $25 and the dark is $29 and it lasts a long time.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

DO IT! I use their gradual tanner and it's amazing!! I put it on Tuesday and I still have a good tan today. Plus, it smells sooo good which is unique for a self tanner! It's a bit pricey, but completely worth it!

Has anyone tried orange lipstick? I want to try it but theres so many different ones
I have! Mines Ulta brand, I can post some pictures of it in the tube and on once I get home. I really like it!

I continually read this thread, even though I wear next to no make up on a daily basis. My mom did get me a bare minerals lip gloss to wear for my college graduation because she's addicted to bare minerals in general and I have to say that I love it.

Back