High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wkg61f.jpg

ta575i.jpg

18lk40.jpg

v3knyr.jpg

16c6hsn.jpg

2vijcw6.jpg

2dax27m.jpg

my high school team is getting new ones this year for varsity & jv will have varsity's uniforms from last year. i hope they look good,

i wasnt able to post all the pictures but the ones up there are part of the all squad uniforms besides the white sleeveless one and there are 7 all squad uniforms then varsity has the 7 all squad uniforms plus the white sleeveless one i posted above and usually 2-3 others. JV has 7 all squad uniforms plus 1-2 just jv uniforms they were depending on the year and freshmen just have the 7 all squad uniforms!

My team was supposed to get new uniforms but since we didn't....here are the old ones that we will be using this season:

30at3ig.jpg

awkward picture....haha and we wear black under them instead of the red

We just got our uniforms, and I really dislike them. This uniform is for JV seniors (I don't know if you saw my thread called Seniors on JV? but that explains it). Am I being melodramatic or are these actually pretty bad uniforms?

Photoon2011-08-17at0627.jpg
Photoon2011-08-17at0626.jpg

Photoon2011-08-17at06292.jpg
I actually really like them! Just smile and do your hair real cute and you'll be confident enough to MAKE it look cute even if you think it isn't.

25aosbr.jpg

Just got our new uniforms in time for our first game!! I am in love with them!
My team's competitive uniforms look exactly like these! Well ours are white with a metallic blue N and metallic blue stripe, but they're the exact same design! I'll post a picture soon. Someone else on here has the same ones as my high school's freshman team... too weird!

Back