High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just got new uniforms (I got moved up to varsity!) and everyone on my team ABSOLUTELY hates these. I had it tailored because the top looked like a paper bag on me. But this is it after the tailoring. They were done by Varsity. And normally the back doesn't have the white-ish triangles above "HAWKS" on the back, I was just wearing a sports bra, when I should be wearing a strapless.

Oh and the liners are really cute, they are sparkly and have MSHS written on them. Ill post them Friday :)

Photoon2011-09-13at18294.jpg
Photoon2011-09-13at1828.jpg

We just got new uniforms (I got moved up to varsity!) and everyone on my team ABSOLUTELY hates these. I had it tailored because the top looked like a paper bag on me. But this is it after the tailoring. They were done by Varsity. And normally the back doesn't have the white-ish triangles above "HAWKS" on the back, I was just wearing a sports bra, when I should be wearing a strapless.

Oh and the liners are really cute, they are sparkly and have MSHS written on them. Ill post them Friday :)

Very cute! I really like the lines on it. Something about white lines on a uniform just looks so clean and pretty!

I really like them :) And congratulations on being moved up to varsity! I read about your situation on the thread you made.

I found it I think. It's called the National Federation of High Schools. Section 2 Sub 6 states "When standing at attention, apparel must cover the midriff."

Now here is my question to "apparel must cover the midriff"...Let's say that a HS team has a half top style uni...But they have a skin tone body liner on underneath. Like what we see dancers wear under there costumes. One of my girls brought this up when we were designing our new unis for this year. When you think of it...the midriff is covered...

I know this might just be something way out in left field...but what do you all think?

Now here is my question to "apparel must cover the midriff"...Let's say that a HS team has a half top style uni...But they have a skin tone body liner on underneath. Like what we see dancers wear under there costumes. One of my girls brought this up when we were designing our new unis for this year. When you think of it...the midriff is covered...

I know this might just be something way out in left field...but what do you all think?
I think it would be allowed as the stomach is not exposed (I think this has been discussed before somewhere). IMO it's a lot of hassle to wear a top underneath your uniform top just so it looks like you have half tops. But then agian I like traditional full length tops for high schools...

Our girls are having velcro attached to the top and skirt for the 2nd year in a row. I don't know why but the new uniform tops are not as long as they usually are. Varsity says they are normal length but the tops ride up and they are not taking any chances of getting deductions. I don't think High School teams should have half tops, leave that to all-stars.

My team's competitive uniforms look exactly like these! Well ours are white with a metallic blue N and metallic blue stripe, but they're the exact same design! I'll post a picture soon. Someone else on here has the same ones as my high school's freshman team... too weird!

i dont cheer for my hs but they have the same unis in black and green and for my 1/2 year team that i cross over to we have it in navy with red

Our girls are having velcro attached to the top and skirt for the 2nd year in a row. I don't know why but the new uniform tops are not as long as they usually are. Varsity says they are normal length but the tops ride up and they are not taking any chances of getting deductions. I don't think High School teams should have half tops, leave that to all-stars.

I make all my kids buy leotards or long tank tops in white for the white unis and black for the black ones. Especially since our uniforms are all motion flex with no shell, they like to ride up. The rules state that as long as they are down when their arms are down, its fine, but we aren't taking any chances. The girls started buying special "long sports bras". Not sure who makes them but they buy them at richard's sporting goods. This makes it so they don't have to wear a bra and a tank. Velcro is very clever though!!

Hey Everyone I know that this is the high school thread - but my middle school team got new uniforms last year and Ive never seen them out there. We had a budget and we had to use our own fundraising money so we had to go with a uniform that was under 50 dollars making us have to go with a uniform from the website www.omnicheer.com - their stuff is very cheap and I dont mean in price ! - I have done everything I can with them to make them look nice and make them look somewhat decent!

cheer.jpg
cheer1.jpg

Latest posts

Back