High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

your uniforms are so cute! and your jerseys are so cute they look like nfl jerseys! we had pop warner jerseys haha so they were boyish and fit funny :(
Thanks! We had them made with our nick names on the back...I think we probably ended up wearing them more than our uniforms throughout the season!

Thanks! We had them made with our nick names on the back...I think we probably ended up wearing them more than our uniforms throughout the season!
my school does the same thing with the nicknames, and we wore them to school every game day! :)

165153_10150403735275601_567530600_17233139_2885011_n.jpg

This is Northgates uniform from 2010-2011 season. I believe they will remain the same but with some small changes due to issues.

B
i like this! it kinda looks like an allstar uniform not something you would usually see in high school. im so glad high school cheer uniforms are evolving like allstar. i love these uniforms!

Before coachd decided to only coach high school, she was the greatest all-star coach in the world. Her high school kids are so lucky to have her.

165153_10150403735275601_567530600_17233139_2885011_n.jpg

This is Northgates uniform from 2010-2011 season. I believe they will remain the same but with some small changes due to issues.

This picture cracked me up for some reason...two of the girl's are totally involved with the picture and the other is just laughing at them...

This picture cracked me up for some reason...two of the girl's are totally involved with the picture and the other is just laughing at them...

Ha it truly captures how they are. They have the best time together but the one just laughing I swear thinks to herself "how did I get involved with these 2 crazy girls" lol

Back