All-Star Huge Thank You To The F5 Girls!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All these stories give me goosebumps! Snaps for the queens is right, these girls are royalty and they handle it in a way that is so admirable. F5 or die!

So I probablly should have posted this a long time ago, but the memory of this was just rekindled by glitterdiva who was sitting right behind us at Worlds 2012.

My handicapped littler sister who is 17 years old (she has many problems but doesn't look 17 and only has the brain of about a 3 or 4 year old) has grown up around cheerleading her whole life but attended Worlds for the first time this year. After watching video of f5 she loved them. All morning while getting ready for finals on Sunday, we asked her, "Who are you cheering for?" and every single time she held up the 5 and said with excitement, "f5!!" So before the competition started, one of the girls came over by us and we asked if she would take a picture with my sister Allyson. As they got ready for the picture, we asked her again, "Who are you cheering for?" and with a huge smile said, "f5!!!" and of course held up that 5! The sweet girl from f5 loved it and said she wanted to get more of her team to come over.

I was sat next to you guys at this point at the start of the day! I got a photo of your sister with the f5 girls although I'm not sure if it is as good as this (I will see if I can forward it to you). It was so humbling to see how excited she was about meeting them all! It was one of my highlights of the whole weekend by a mile :) I remember after the F5 girls left seeing her face beaming and turning to you guys with the biggest grin on her face as if to say 'did that really just happen?'..so amazing!

Back