All-Star Icu Worlds Livestream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let me just say: those Australian ladies can give lessons in FIERCENESS..
Lots of the routines I saw really impressed me..I don't know how many nations were here last year, but there's so much promise I'm positively gleeful. Every nation should be proud of the hard work of those talented athletes.

Does anyone know why the ICU comp isn't on a spring floor? It seems odd to be such a high level of competition on a dead mat!

The differences between 1st,2nd,and 3rd or placing and not placing were really close this year I felt! Everyone stepped it up from past ICUs to truly bring awesome routines this time around. Great job to every country!

Does anyone know why the ICU comp isn't on a spring floor? It seems odd to be such a high level of competition on a dead mat!
Its like high school cheer here..... it would supposedly be an unfair advantage to teams that don't have access to a spring floor for practice, so all competitions are on flat mats.

Its like high school cheer here..... it would supposedly be an unfair advantage to teams that don't have access to a spring floor for practice, so all competitions are on flat mats.

All Swedish competitions are on hard floor, and European championships are on hard floor to, if i remember it right. So yeah, they probably took that into consideration.

Oh no I don't think I want to take my lot to Europeans ever then, they nearly cry when I tell them they are having to compete on a hard floor. They are spoilt though as I know we are one of very few clubs in Ireland that has a full spring floor

Oh no I don't think I want to take my lot to Europeans ever then, they nearly cry when I tell them they are having to compete on a hard floor. They are spoilt though as I know we are one of very few clubs in Ireland that has a full spring floor
Well ICU doesn't have spring floors, but IASF Worlds does, so its something to consider if hard floors are an issue.

I think competitions in the UK often have spring floor and also some in Germany.

Yeah most of the UK competitions have spring floors. The competitions so far in Ireland have all been on hard floors, though we are holding one next month and it will be on a spring floor

Back