All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Alright, can someone please save all of these posts that happen tonight? It's way past bedtime over here for me, but I'm afraid I'll miss something... or maybe I just hope that King is busy until I have time to read everything tomorrow...

You guys seriously take everything as joke. But when cops end up making phone calls on Monday I'll see who's still laughing.
just stop posting or don't come back on here. Grow up. Everyone has different opinions than others. No one is harassing anyone. I feel like like we've been talking to ten rocks now.

You guys really fail to understand that if this continues to get out of hand and you guys continue to bully and harass me cops will be called. I never play around about that.

No is harassing anyone? Really? So mocking me isn't harassing me? Wow you adults need to grow up and admit when you're wrong.

And then you guys say you're aren't bullies or harassing smh. What exactly is this comment then?
It's called HUMOR! Take a deep breath, a sip of water, and laugh. There are so many real issues in the world today that are important and need to be taken seriously. Someone posting a link to a video of your cousin dancing is not one of them.

And then you guys say you're aren't bullies or harassing smh. What exactly is this comment then?

It's a group of people who wish you would just take a break from the forum. You are clearly either, one, a troll looking to entertain yourself, or two, someone who just doesn't know when it's time to take a step back and reflect.

Please stop digging the hole and go have a beer and relax. The sandbox will be here when you get back.

Back