All-Star International Team Needs Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
Hey guys,

a couple of years ago, you helped us win some money so we could finally replace our torn, six year old uniforms without any costs for our athletes. We're a non-profit club and try to keep costs as low as possible but still offer a great experience to our athletes. Many of them come from problematic family situations and cheerleading has become their second home. I love them to death and this is why I devote all my time to our club.
I have so many ideas for things, I'd like to organise but money is really tight.
We also desperately need to replace the torn mats in our gym space.

So this is why I'm asking for your help. It's just one click, no info that needs to be filled in or anything.
One click (it's possible to vote once a day) could make a huge difference for our program.

Titans Berlin | 50.000 Euro für Berlin!

Simply scroll down and click on the blue button that says "Stimme abgeben". That's it.

From the bottom of my heart: thank you!

And please excuse my getting on your nerves with this, I know I hate sweepstakes, too. But I want this for the kids not for me so I figured, I had to give it a try.

P.S. Any german speakers: there are a lot of mistakes in that text on the website, please ignore. It was written in a haste by one of our coaches who was maybe a little too enthusiastic. And it cannot be altered now. ;)

Voted. Well I hope I did. I'll try to vote daily since I'm here everyday. Gosh I have a problem [emoji41]

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

Voted :) people need to keep posting in this thread every day so i remember to vote hah!

:D
I think it works by IP adress so if you're not using the same Wifi, you could vote once per device. :)

Done, and I second the idea to push this thread daily. Whenever I see it I'll be remembered to vote again (especially since it is so easy to do).

Back