All-Star International Team Needs Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I already voted multiple times but I was wondering (because I do not speak a word of German [emoji23]) is this a competition to win €50,000 and if so when is the end date? Otherwise how does this work if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already voted multiple times but I was wondering (because I do not speak a word of German [emoji23]) is this a competition to win €50,000 and if so when is the end date? Otherwise how does this work if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It started this week (so, unfortunately we registered 2 days after the first round started, giving other teams a head start) and will last for 5 weeks.
Every week, the top team will receice 10.000€. What I'm not sure about is, whether they will then reset all votes or just take the winner out of the voting.
It also irks me that I have no idea of knowing how we're doing and if we're even close unless we break top 10. I don't want to get on everybody's nerves for a chance that is bordering 0... :confused:
So I thought, I'd just obsereve this week and the next and if we haven't moved up noticably by then, I'll stop pestering everyone. ;)

Back