All-Star International Team Needs Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Done. Will try to remember to do again tomorrow.

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

Voted! Good luck in getting this as stuff such as lottery grants and funding grants are so helpful. Wish you all the best x

Thank you so much guys! I was loosing faith a bit because we don't know whether we're in 11th place and getting close or somewhere way off. But we'll keep trying hard for this week and see what happens. If we haven't hit the tp 10 by then, I think, i'll call it a day and stop pestering people with this. :confused:;)

Thank you so much guys! I was loosing faith a bit because we don't know whether we're in 11th place and getting close or somewhere way off. But we'll keep trying hard for this week and see what happens. If we haven't hit the tp 10 by then, I think, i'll call it a day and stop pestering people with this. :confused:;)
You aren't pestering anyone, this is exciting! I've been voting for several days. When do they tell you guys where you are ranked?

Thank you so much! ^_^
Every mondey a winner is announced, but I think they are taking the voting count of the thursday before, not too sure. As of today the scores have been mixed up and are generally lower. But we've got no way of knowing where we're ranked until we break top 10. :-/

Back