All-Star Is This For Real?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Illinois people can correct me, but IIRC there used to be 2 different ICE programs (one in Indiana- the original gym of the current ICE, and one in Illinois which I think was ICE Athletics). Once one of the owners of the Illinois ICE was charged, the other owner changed the name to ICC. Then the second owner got charged and the Indiana ICE took over the gym. This could be off a little though. It got confusing to me because there were two separate programs with the same, or similar names.

Whoops, I posted my reply with the same exact info before I saw yours. One thing I forgot was that supposedly ICE had gone after Ice Athletics because of their name, rumor had it ICE had that name trademarked. This was right around the time the first owner, Brad, was charged, and the name changed.

Ummmmm yeah so his bond is $500,000! Thats half a million dollars!!!! I wonder if ICE is gonna put some money on his books *Sips Tea*

tumblr_inline_n7zjl8CTgY1r1ywdu.gif

has anyone informed USASF? (it's been five years, and multiple charges... they have to know, right?) So when someone contacts them about pictures being distributed to inappropriate places they answer immediately that they are creating a plan of action (see 18+ board.) When owners and coaches of a member gym have been arrested MULTIPLE times for sexual crimes involving minors... crickets.

REALLY?! Don't get me wrong, I am very glad they responded to the first problem but that's much harder to police than shutting down a gym legitimately putting children in danger every day. Ban them from national events until all of those people are removed. That may sound harsh but I don't care. How can you let that continue?

has anyone informed USASF? (it's been five years, and multiple charges... they have to know, right?) So when someone contacts them about pictures being distributed to inappropriate places they answer immediately that they are creating a plan of action (see 18+ board.) When owners and coaches of a member gym have been arrested MULTIPLE times for sexual crimes involving minors... crickets.

REALLY?! Don't get me wrong, I am very glad they responded to the first problem but that's much harder to police than shutting down a gym legitimately putting children in danger every day. Ban them from national events until all of those people are removed. That may sound harsh but I don't care. How can you let that continue?

Nothing will be done, because in the end, it is all about the money! They just took over another gym in IL. They bring money to events and that seems to be the bottom line. They should be stripped of their USASF membership, but that isn't going to happen! They have a World's winning team, and that team is a great marketing tool for events! Heck they are on the cover of the latest Cheer Biz News!

This is awful, praying for the families of that gym whom I assume, once they read the article/are made aware of the situation, will feel a whirlwind of emotions, especially if their children had worked with this coach. Even though nothing happened at the gym it still must be hard to know that their kids had been taught by him, a man they had thought to be trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back