All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

while i do think that cea has won this competition, i feel like fca is underestimated, they just need a little cleaning, but other than that, that routine was awesome, no reason for why they shouldnt be in second? With that said, everyone needs to improve in some categories, no one is perfect yet, cant wait to see the final outcome of this competition

Hey Everyone, just posting from INDY. With today's new developements - I think bid placements & standings are for sure to change.

I want updates, not people bickering.

I feel bad for Ody. I feel like they can never hit 2 days in a row. I still believe in them though!

CEAs pyramid clear up- the right flyer (I think gabie, I'm probably wrong, but they had brown hair) didnt jump over, and flip back the hitched leg laid for her for some reason. A really minor thing which was covered by the other bodies in the way :) xxx. P.S can someone pm me large SNR 5 results? I'm going to bed and it's a hassle in the morning to trail through all these posts. THANKYOU. x

CEAs pyramid clear up- the right flyer (I think gabie, I'm probably wrong, but they had brown hair) didnt jump over, and flip back the hitched leg laid for her for some reason. A really minor thing which was covered by the other bodies in the way :) xxx. P.S can someone pm me large SNR 5 results? I'm going to bed and it's a hassle in the morning to trail through all these posts. THANKYOU. x

Not Gabie

Back