All-Star Just Cami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

krystynakrez

CheeringWonka
Jul 4, 2010
Cami Branson has announced that she will be releasing her own clothing line in collaboration with Proformance and will be manufactured by California Beach Collection. She plans to contribute a percentage back to cheerleading scholarships. Thoughts?

Out of all the things started out of cheer this one could actually work. Pretty much everyone already has a clothing line (Varsity, GK, Nfinity, major gyms). Clothing is cheap and easy to produce and one of the major providers of income in cheer. This could actually work. Good luck!

Out of all the things started out of cheer this one could actually work. Pretty much everyone already has a clothing line (Varsity, GK, Nfinity, major gyms). Clothing is cheap and easy to produce and one of the major providers of income in cheer. This could actually work. Good luck!
I thought so too but as I've been looking into it a little...

-She's partnering with Cindy from Cheer Channel... we all remember her, right?
-She's been posting pictures of her items and I already have the headband she's advertising, I bought it last year at Nordstrom. So I guess it's not original?
-She's also said that this clothing line has nothing to do with cheerleading/her being a cheerlebrity, but if that was the case, would she even have this clothing line?

I don't know... just some food for thought I suppose

-She's been posting pictures of her items and I already have the headband she's advertising, I bought it last year at Nordstrom. So I guess it's not original?
-She's also said that this clothing line has nothing to do with cheerleading/her being a cheerlebrity, but if that was the case, would she even have this clothing line?

Was just about to post, from the great mind behind Secret Diary....yay!

Being successful in clothing is a much easier thing than a lot of the other goals they have set out for. Pretty much any gym shirt you are getting is a Hanes shirt with some ink on it. I know I am not Sally Go Getter when it comes to these ideas a lot of times, but I think this one can be mildly successful.

Being successful in clothing is a much easier thing than a lot of the other goals they have set out for. Pretty much any gym shirt you are getting is a Hanes shirt with some ink on it. I know I am not Sally Go Getter when it comes to these ideas a lot of times, but I think this one can be mildly successful.
Yeah I can agree with that, but the clothing line isn't cheer clothes. It's headbands, tank tops, and denim shorts? Random?

Yeah I can agree with that, but the clothing line isn't cheer clothes. It's headbands, tank tops, and denim shorts? Random?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say not as much. The sport wear in cheer is pretty well flooded. Possibly a new angle is the cheer lifestyle type of clothing? I have heard about a few of the higher ups developing some kinda thing. Think how hollister promotes a surfer lifestyle. What if there were clothing stores that sold the 'cheer lifestyle' type of clothing. Will it work? IDK. But if they are rebranding a nordstrom headband it might be quality.

The market will need to be cheerleaders looking for non-active cheer clothing with a cheer twist? I am not saying this is a home run idea, but even singles get on base.

Cami Branson has announced that she will be releasing her own clothing line in collaboration with Proformance and will be manufactured by California Beach Collection. She plans to contribute a percentage back to cheerleading scholarships. Thoughts?
Do you have a link? I'm kinda curious about it. It seems different from what everyone is doing but at the same time, she seems to be contradicting herself from what you said. I'd love to read more about it but all of her tweets are loading for me & I don't have a facebook :(

Do you have a link? I'm kinda curious about it. It seems different from what everyone is doing but at the same time, she seems to be contradicting herself from what you said. I'd love to read more about it but all of her tweets are loading for me & I don't have a facebook :(
Twitter

Back