All-Star Just Cami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ANYWAY. She posted a pic of the shorts that'll be apart of her line....and i love them. Like i could never pull them off....but i love them!

People, even non cheerleaders, are going to buy stuff from her clothing line. The style is hipster, and that is all the rage at the moment. Plus the things are super cute!

okay, i really cant hold my tongue much longer, first of all dont take this as a personnal attack im simply just confused about a few things the first one being if you selling your bracelets and tshirts and what not from your ever so popluar twitter account is fine why is it such a bad thing for cami to be doing? the two of you are both using your populairty and success to create a business, but you keep making these snide remarks and comments about her, so to me it really doesnt make sense.

I see the difference as my "store" as a cheerleading store much like any bow company or t shirt company such as karma returns, yella ribbon, etc. I think the difference is just that I'm not promoting it under my own name but rather under an anonymous brand name. Also I am not partnered with any other people nor am I signed with any management teams. I do all of this by myself and pay for everything by myself.

Also, kingston Cami asked me to have this thread closed

Back