All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok so this will probably seem trivial to most of you since I know most of y'all know my daughter has had her running tuck for several months now.

My daughter since we moved to this gym in Texas

Now has a handstand, I'm not even talking about the one she can kick up and hold for a second. She can also walk in one now. Like seriously I never seen her hold a handstand longer then a second let alone be able to walk in one.

Her Standing BHS is 83839 times better. Her legs actually stay together completely and don't come apart just to only come back together when she lands.

She actually said she feels like she has power the more BHS she does. Use to every BHS got slower and slower until she came to a stop. All they did was change the way she begins, whatever it was it a huge help!!

Yes yes I know your thinking these aren't new skills but now that she has these I feel as if it's only making her better and strong.. Y'all better watch out!!

Ok so this will probably seem trivial to most of you since I know most of y'all know my daughter has had her running tuck for several months now.

My daughter since we moved to this gym in Texas

Now has a handstand, I'm not even talking about the one she can kick up and hold for a second. She can also walk in one now. Like seriously I never seen her hold a handstand longer then a second let alone be able to walk in one.

Her Standing BHS is 83839 times better. Her legs actually stay together completely and don't come apart just to only come back together when she lands.

She actually said she feels like she has power the more BHS she does. Use to every BHS got slower and slower until she came to a stop. All they did was change the way she begins, whatever it was it a huge help!!

Yes yes I know your thinking these aren't new skills but now that she has these I feel as if it's only making her better and strong.. Y'all better watch out!!

What do you think is so different about the new gym thats allowing her to make these improvements? Good job though, thats awesome!! :)

awhh. my dad just moved back to Cali from Tennessee. What gym are you at now?

Cali sounds awesome because I'd know I would love to live there.
And we are at Stars Vipers, they aren't the largest by far but they place quite well at a lot of large competitions. It is very evident now for me to see why they are so good- their coaches are very great at what they do and I couldn't be more impressed!

Cali sounds awesome because I'd know I would love to live there.
And we are at Stars Vipers, they aren't the largest by far but they place quite well at a lot of large competitions. It is very evident now for me to see why they are so good- their coaches are very great at what they do and I couldn't be more impressed!
im excited for you guys!

Okay so I want to brag about a girl I coach. She works very hard and gives 100% every practice. She is working on her BHS for almost a year. And yesterday at tumbling class her tumbling coach said let's try a standing tuck just for fun. and she throwed it like she was working on it for a long time. and it was her first time doing a back tuck. believe it or not...she landed it today!!! She got her back tuck in one day!!

my wife made a post on FB about our daughter landing her ROBHS Tuck a few times recently. A friend of hers, that has absolutely NO cheer knowledge replied back with this comment.............. So did I. But I added a full 1/3 high toe back swirl and quadruple scissor leg featuring knee flair with a Mary Lou Retton finish. Arms full up!

I laughed so hard!!!

Back