All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will definitely be thinking of her. It is NOT easy dealing with something like this. A friend of mine's daughter has a block from her full because she "saw her bow fly out of her hair" and it scared her in her full...now she won't throw it. She has a BEAUTIFUL full...she will get it back. So will your cp :) have faith in her.

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD BRAG ON MY FRIEND'S CP!!! She got her full back and better than ever!!! Seeing the smile on her face when she threw it again was priceless!!!!!! :-D

my friend dana doesnt have a fierceboard so im going to post it for her because im so proud of her ! so my friend dana who cheers on my team with me has had a mental block since like 3rd or 4th grade (she is now in 8th) before she had her mental block she had a round off backhand spring and a standing tuck . Then she lost it all and it came back for like a week 2 years ago then she lost it again. Now finally she got over her mental block and now throws in the routine a standing tuck , 2 two layout , double toe touch handspring tuck , and a round off layout ! im soo proud of her she got her confidence back and just started throwing skills ! great job dana love youu !

For those of you who watched the video of jaylens round off handspring tuck I posted a few weeks ago-

Well anyways we been trying to break my daughter from running a mile to throw it because she felt like she could only do it if she really ran.
Anyways we got her to do step step hurdle round off handspring tuck tonight and this is when she just got it.

We also got her to do RO tuck!!!!! Yay to bad I don't have that on video. Ahh I know this isn't as exciting as getting a tuck but I'm still very proud of her!!:)
If that video doesn't work maybe this does,
Haha my phone is not working sorry guys

For those of you who watched the video of jaylens round off handspring tuck I posted a few weeks ago-

Well anyways we been trying to break my daughter from running a mile to throw it because she felt like she could only do it if she really ran.
Anyways we got her to do step step hurdle round off handspring tuck tonight and this is when she just got it.

such an improvement already! and she's only going to keep getting better!! excited for her (and you :D )

Im gonna brag on my boyfriend - and bestfriend- for a minute here..
Daniel is one of those people who can just like.. pick something up like that. Tumbling for him is not a problem whatsoever. He has a double full, standing full, and is working on his ROBHS Double back. Well, after several injuries on my cheer team, we asked him to fill in and compete with us at JamLIVE a couple of weekends ago. He came through, and although it was difficult for him (I was shocked!) He did great and hit EVERYTHING! :D :D :D I was so happy for him :3 <3

Oh man, I have to share how excited I am for my junior team. We are a first year gym, and we are in Columbus OH for Cheer Power Nationals this weekend. Yesterday, my junior 3 team went out and bombed. It was by far the worst they have looked, and dropped the entire side of the pyramid. It was not a shock when we were in last place.
Today, they went out and KILLED it. No deductions, and just overall great performance. We have a four hour drive home, and many were not going to stay because awards didn't start until 8:30pm. After today's performance, most of them did because they felt like they deserved to see where they ended up. They went from last place to first place, and I could not be more proud of them! This is just such a big deal for both them and me, as we are a very small gym and like I said, it's our first year. I would have never expected it, and it's the perfect ending to our season! Words don't even begin to describe how proud I am of them!

I just had to bump up the brag post. My cp's team started adding some things to their routine tonight for worlds and she got put into the co-ed stunt basing. Which I know has been done tons of times but I thought it was pretty awesome for a just turned 13 year old. And her flyer is no tiny girl. She has my cp beat by several inches. Eeeeekkk.. I'm just so proud of her, she has been conditioning her butt off at home lately and it seems to be paying off. Super happy for her! :)

It's been a pretty successful month for everyone on the boards it seems! So glad to see all these amazing skills!!!

Tonight my cp had a GREAT night. Half her team was out because of 'spring break'...my cp has turned into a tumbling fiend! I have been trying to get video of her amazing hurdler 3 toe tuck for the last couple of weeks but never seem to catch her! I am so proud of her for getting that.

I did however get a video of her and a friend of hers doing synched robhs fulls...

Here's her ro2bhs full...

I think i'm still in awe of her accomplishments from not even doing a bhs a year ago...

TOTALLY not cheer related at all!! I have to brag on my co-workers daughter!

She just received a FULL RIDE!! 4 Year Scholarship to Norfolk State University's DNIMIS Academy (Dozoretz National Institute for Mathmatics and Applied Sciences) with a 4.5 GPA and all expenses for dormatory included!!!!

We're a close knit group here at work and my children are their children, their children are my children!!!

Back