All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So.... my bf bought this awesome cake... with my bunny on it, wearing Top Gun bows...

I totally have the best cake EVER!

Imgur

Soo haven't posted on here in a while as I've had so much going on! Nothing to do with cheer but I'm super proud me and my bf have been able to save enough to put a deposit on a house before my lil boy is born in June. Super proud since we thought we wouldn't be moving out of my parents house until he's at least a few months old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In one practice I went from having a mental block on a roundoff back tuck and standing back tuck to getting those skills and a roundoff BHS back tuck, Roundoff x2 BHS back tuck, and a front handspring roundoff BHS back tuck.
Congrats! Mental blocks can be tough to work through! Think back to what helped you go for it because sometimes those blocks sneak back in when we're not looking, and this way you can be prepared! Nice job :)

I must post this good news about my daughter, it is not cheer related, but this opportunity will help in her dreams for HS and forever going, possibly, college too. On Saturday, my daughter just received a letter, offering her a full scholarship to go to an elite dance school and performance squad in New York... This opportunity and training starts in July and the Director of this school chose my daughter based on classes she visited and workshops and conversations she had with my daughter...no auditions or anything, Wow! Talk about being blessed!

Correction: I am sorry, but I disavowed my statements of the dance squad...She received the Summer Intensive dance workshop scholarship and at the end of the Summer, she is invited to audition for their dance squad..

Last edited:
I must post this good news about my daughter, it is not cheer related, but this opportunity will help in her dreams for HS and forever going, possibly, college too. On Saturday, my daughter just received a letter, offering her a full scholarship to go to an elite dance school and performance squad in New York... This opportunity and training starts in July and the Director of this school chose my daughter based on classes she visited and workshops and conversations she had with my daughter...no auditions or anything, Wow! Talk about being blessed!
So would she drop cheer, then? I know that dance is very time consuming at that level.

:cloud9:
So would she drop cheer, then? I know that dance is very time consuming at that level.
Yes, my daughter wanted to take a year off from cheering anyway and focus on school (8th), play basketball and possibly do some Rec. Cheer, but this opportunity squash all of those activities, except school, of course, and she will be pursuing dance and this is perfect because my daughter wanted to go to a performance arts school for HS...

Congrats! I didn't know she did dance too. Where in NY?

Congrats! A full scholarship ! She must be talented to get that great job! Especially with no auditions !

Congrats to her! I went to NYU for my undergrad and loved my time in NY- it's a fantastic place for a performer to train, even for a short time!

Congrats! I didn't know she did dance too. Where in NY?
Yes, she only been dancing for 1 year, but the Director from this school was visiting her dance school in NJ and spotted my daughter in a workshop and she kept talking about her turn out, I guess this is ballet talk and compared her to Misty Coleman, who got a late start in dance too... I really do not want to reveal too many details about this school, based on the unorthodox way this opportunity came about...

I kind of have an adopted kid that I have chaperoned for comps and been his ride to many of practices and he really means a lot to me just because I have learned so much about him and we have spent a lot of time together.

Anyways he wanted to work a double tonight .. He has never been spotted or attempted a double before. He attempted it tonight and though it wasn't perfect I'm so happy I was able to be there for his special moment. He is such a great kid

I'm so proud!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very proud of my Stuntgroup. We competed at Stuntgroup Nationals yesterday and got second place with a 0.07 point difference to first place. We had to compete twice within 2 hours because they do prelims and finals the same day so it is really nervewrecking. Last year was our first year competing together and our dream was to make it to Europeans , which we now did by winning silver. So we will be competing at the ECU Europeans in Slovenia in June. Needless to say we are beyond excited

edited: just realized i used the word ''compete'' about 40 times lol weird

Last edited:
Back