All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can you elaborate on having no privacy on instagram? it's the only form of social media I have (other than a Linkedin that I'd want employers to search lol.) my account is private and I accept only people I legitimately know to follow me. are you saying that doesn't matter/work?
I think IG is one of the hardest to crack once it's locked down. I didn't think that it let friends of friends see tagged photos, unlike Facebook. Am I wrong?

Ok so this Leslie person originally advertised as if she was part of fierce fotography. The person at firece posted this to IG a few weeks ago
192359246ac8c915e70b8945f738a1ba.jpg

After repeated attempts to Leslie my friend reached out to fierce for a response. My friend did not want to drag this person thru the mud as this person has been stating they were trying to help but they can't refund the money because they never received any money for this and Leslie did it all on her on and does not work for fierce.

So my friends issue was with Leslie not with fierce.

Here is her contact with Leslie
c05d42f582d99e06282316109cb07041.jpg

8a079c30b2ebbed389b7659197dfde56.jpg

902e7ee5a9699d759671049cefbdc4ac.jpg

Other methods of contact with Leslie have not generated a response.

The 6 year old daughter of Leslie has an IG that the mother runs so my friend has also tried contact with her that way
866fc0bb26facd5e1f529ca19604f848.jpg

That has been the half booty responses from her IG

My friend has also been in contact with the person with fierce as I mentioned who says he is trying to get the pics from Leslie but he can't make her hand over the pics

6cd9e3d8d65234f6be4617540a88463a.jpg

591953a1fa3b9b5ab3c6636595c3b99a.jpg

I have posted just a few of the responses I received in messages in regards to Leslie. It appears the repeated attempts she is making is helping...

However I have been told on here in messages by others that fierce fotography has nothing to do with this and that this young man created an acct to come on and respond to this thread and he will be doing so after he gets out of newbies ... So I'm expecting his response on here soon. I never mentioned him on here but one of the messages I received that I shared did.

My friend appreciates his efforts as he has also been apologetic since this was kind of advertised under his name... But regardless if she took the photos or not or shot the wrong person or whatever then she needs to fess up refund money and or quit lying to people. If you need more time you need more time but quit lying saying you sent something you didn't!

However that one photo I posted was received just a couple hours ago and you can tell by some of the time stamps from the screen shots that these were all sent well before that. So with all that has been said my friend has that picture now... Hopefully others via email soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So. Much. Tea.

can you elaborate on having no privacy on instagram? it's the only form of social media I have (other than a Linkedin that I'd want employers to search lol.) my account is private and I accept only people I legitimately know to follow me. are you saying that doesn't matter/work?

I worded my original post wrong. My apologies! If all you have is an IG account, then you are okay. It is having your IG acount linked to other social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook that can create privacy issues. When you share a picture to Twitter or FB using a private IG account, it creates a permalink to the IG picture. So anyone who has that link can see the picture, even if they are not friends with you on ANY social media network. And, again, once someone can see the comments and hashtags on one of your IG pictures, they can use them to find more information on you. Especially if only people you know follow you and comment on your pictures (and their profiles contain identifying information or are not private). So even though I can't see photos on a private IG account, if I can find 1 pemalink with comments, I can use them to search your friend's IG photos. If their accounts aren't private, I can find the photos they tagged you in. I think the IG privacy setting gives a false sense of security. If you are sharing your IG photos via another social media network, you are creating a direct link to that photo that can be seen by anyone who clicks on the link. Most people don't know that and, to me, that is a huge privacy issue.

Its actually pretty disgusting seeing how many of you are getting such glee and enjoyment over the public trashing of this person. Yes you must be so proud to spend your hours stalking her social accounts so you can come on here and tell everyone how awful she is about having her kid in pagents or what she puts in her bio. Congrats to you all!

Its actually pretty disgusting seeing how many of you are getting such glee and enjoyment over the public trashing of this person. Yes you must be so proud to spend your hours stalking her social accounts so you can come on here and tell everyone how awful she is about having her kid in pagents or what she puts in her bio. Congrats to you all!
So she's a friend of yours? Can you ask her why the hell she won't give these people what they paid for?

And side note... I give zero ****s about a person who lies and steals getting trashed on a website. (even tho we're hardly "trashing" her) If we just randomly selected her, maybe. But she STOLE THESE PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Is that not disgusting to you? Because I'm genuinely confused. I'm pretty sure that's the part that's disgusting.

Eta - I think most of what we've commented on is the absolute irony of the fact that she has quite a few social media posts about people scamming her and how $**tty that is... Yet the reason people were searching her is that she scammed them.

Makes me think of when zta was all up in the catfish thread, complaining about catfishes!

No one said she was awful for putting her kid in pageants. She is awful for taking people's money and not delivering the product.

@mom2three, I want to so badly vote dislike on your post, but I won't...But I think, your friend's antics is worse than what anybody on fb is doing to her...We need more Public Service Warnings like this, so these people antics can be quelled and squashed before hurting any more people...I like to thank people like @TheVipersMom for putting a spotlight on these scammers...

No one is saying she is awful for what she has written in her bio or for putting her kid in pageants...

I think she is awful for scamming/stealing money and using other peoples' good business names to do so. I also think it is awful that she is most likely using this money to pay for her daughter's tuition at an expensive, big name gym.

Next time your friend chooses to engage in unscrupulous activity, she should do it in an industry that is not connected to her children. I am sorry you and your friend are upset that she did something illegal, got caught, and it ended with her name being smeared.

No, wait... Sorry I'm not sorry.

Last edited:
When I searched for you. All I found was a picture of a black cat eating a goldfish finally ;).

Hahahaha it's because my social media accounts are on tighter lock down than Area 51. My kitty nudes leaked once and I learned my lesson after that. Blame it on the catnip :p

(Jk, my real life/non kitty accounts are all public but it's because I don't post anything incriminating and I try to keep it all positive/not overly sassy. And if you looked up my real name you'd find mostly design stuff like my portfolio, old blogs I still need to take down, etc and not my social media. I'm probably a very boring person to follow on Instagram and Twitter :p)

Hahahaha it's because my social media accounts are on tighter lock down than Area 51. My kitty nudes leaked once and I learned my lesson after that. Blame it on the catnip :p

(Jk, my real life/non kitty accounts are all public but it's because I don't post anything incriminating and I try to keep it all positive/not overly sassy. And if you looked up my real name you'd find mostly design stuff like my portfolio, old blogs I still need to take down, etc and not my social media. I'm probably a very boring person to follow on Instagram and Twitter :p)
Lol you must have took down those nudes because I didn't see them. I don't have many social media accounts where my real name is shown. I hardly post much on my on them either. And I sure don't post stuff that gives personal info. Lol we could be friends I'm pretty boring too on fb and Instagram.

Well thanks for the congratulations. I was waiting for someone to applaud my awesome funny comments. I always felt so under appreciated on here. So thank you again.

Back