All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is no way what any of us is doing is "stalking". I think those two people need to understand a few things. If Leslie would reply to all the people who are trying to get in contact with her over the services she rendered it would have never gotten thing far. As far as the pictures are in the mail I call bulls***!! I will believe there are in the mail when my items arrive in my mail box!! I am watching Judge Judy now I would love to see what she would say to her!! I am with everyone else I want my money back or my pictures!!

Well... if any of you remember my incident last year where I stuck up for someone who WAS being bullied on a private facebook group for a military group. Then I was attached, personal info put out on the group, AND threats to come to my house and physically harm me was posted. Some of the people on this private facebook group were also in my military unit and at least one of them was providing the admins who were making the threats my personal contact information. I called to file a police report in their town and was told to call my own local department. Our local neighborhood cop that our community pays to patrol our area came to talk to me. He said he really didn't understand Facebook and his advice was to "stay off social media" and that was that. LOL. I had printed out the physical threats and said what about these threats? He replied if they show up at my house to call him, otherwise he couldn't do anything about it.

I also called these military member's commander who also did nothing because the members were in the process of separation already. The admins were already separated, but a couple of the bullies were on their "final paid vacation" days; thus still active duty but no longer actively working at the units.

LOL. FBIs, I think we are safe.

Last edited:
Yeah- if Hunter can get those police working THAT hard, I need to ask him to come to NYC and teach my cops a thing or two about work ethic..

True, honest stalking is no fun. Heck, actual THREATS don't even get them to do anything for you. When some dude walked me home, asked for my number like an ultimate creeper in FRONT of my house (yes I gave it to him because he CHECKED to make sure it went through), then text-tsunami'd me on Friday about how I was a horrible b**** who he hoped fell down the subway stairs...yeah no. The police were like 'Oh I doubt he'll do anything.' WELL I'M GLAD YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE USELESS IF I'M DEAD.

This thread keeps getting better and better.

It's SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Olaf-Summer-Vacation.png

I wish they would show up in this thread. I'm pulling an all nighter with a graduation cap and I could use a little entertainment to augment my caffeine intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still in newbie status. In sure he'll surface.

Wait what?! She got banned???? But summer isn't over yet!
Do you think she went away on her own?

**and this is why we can't have nice things**

Back