All-Star Majors 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

surprised vision 20/20 isn't invited, considering they've placed 2nd at worlds two years in a row.

correct me if im wrong but i think they are medium coed this year and they have never competed as such. if they were still small coed they would probably be invited. (i can be wrong about them being medium so correct me if so is the case)

i wonder what teams were invited but declined. if vizion 20/20 was invited i wanna imagine they declined because of the cost and the fact they come out of a smaller gym. im surprised smoed wasnt on the list, even with their unfortunate worlds performance. And im kinda surprised Cali black ops isnt on the list as well.

does anyone know what teams were extended an invite but declined.

i wonder what teams were invited but declined. if vizion 20/20 was invited i wanna imagine they declined because of the cost and the fact they come out of a smaller gym. im surprised smoed wasnt on the list, even with their unfortunate worlds performance. And im kinda surprised Cali black ops isnt on the list as well.

does anyone know what teams were extended an invite but declined.

Not going to lie, I was wondering the same thing when I saw the Small all girl teams and there was no GBE Lime.

Get tickets ahead of time.

I am assuming that tickets are set up as general admission, like any ordinary competition? No assigned seats? I am thinking about taking my CP there since she doesn't have competition that weekend.

I am assuming that tickets are set up as general admission, like any ordinary competition? No assigned seats? I am thinking about taking my CP there since she doesn't have competition that weekend.
They're sold in 3 blocks. The most expensive goes in first, then the next, and the cheaper ones. It is general admission, but in the past it's been standing room only.

They're sold in 3 blocks. The most expensive goes in first, then the next, and the cheaper ones. It is general admission, but in the past it's been standing room only.

Thanks. Do you know if they stream this event online?

Back