All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could this be the first time a single state has swept the medals in a Worlds division? Let's do it Lone Star State!

NCA Results

1 97.07 Cheer Athletics Panthers Garland TX
2 94.09 Woodlands Elite Generals The Woodlands TX
3 93.60 The California All-Stars ACES Las Vegas NV
4 93.19 Texas Lonestar Cheer Company Houston TX
5 91.83 AZ Power Cheer Envy Scottsdale AZ
6 91.56 The Stingray Allstars Marietta GA
7 91.20 World Cup Suns Freehold NJ
8 90.06 Pittsburgh Superstars Cranberry Township PA
9 88.66 Maryland Marlins All-Stars Tsunami Elkridge MD
10 86.67 Trinity Athletics Suwanee GA

I agree!!! I have to say I really believe top 3 will be
Panthers from CA
Red from Texas Cheer
Generals from Wecc

Red and generals scores are so close it'll be who hits both days. Either way it will be amazing to see all 3 medalist come from the state of TEXAS!!!!!

Red and generals scores are so close it'll be who hits both days. Either way it will be amazing to see all 3 medalist come from the state of TEXAS!!!!!

Actually, at Worlds, it is simply who hits the second day. Day 1 scores do NOT carry over. (Even though they REQUIRE events to have 2 day combined scoring to qualify for Worlds. I have always found this to be odd.)

Actually, at Worlds, it is simply who hits the second day. Day 1 scores do NOT carry over. (Even though they REQUIRE events to have 2 day combined scoring to qualify for Worlds. I have always found this to be odd.)
Can I ask, why is that? Why do only day 2 scores matter?

Wahh. I guess it makes sense..just not to me. Lol.

Worlds started as a one day competition.

Then it was changed to where at large has to compete on day one and paid bids got a bye to day two.

Then many of the paid bid winning gym felt that the at large teams actually had an advantage by competing day one so now all teams compete day one as well

But the score that counts has always stayed as the Sunday score.

Worlds started as a one day competition.

Then it was changed to where at large has to compete on day one and paid bids got a bye to day two.

Then many of the paid bid winning gym felt that the at large teams actually had an advantage by competing day one so now all teams compete day one as well

But the score that counts has always stayed as the Sunday score.
I'm still a firm believer that once you get to Worlds, how you got there, what type of bid you have, what country you are from, etc. should not matter one iota. It should just be about what happens between the white lines, period. Everyone should start the day on exactly equal footing.

I'm still a firm believer that once you get to Worlds, how you got there, what type of bid you have, what country you are from, etc. should not matter one iota. It should just be about what happens between the white lines, period. Everyone should start the day on exactly equal footing.

Agreed. Just trying to outline the history of where we are now.

Don't know - that is the way it has always been at Worlds. Your final rank is determined solely by your score on the final day.

I actually like that better. I think you should have to earn a certain score to make it into finals and your final performance determines the overall rankings.

Don't know - that is the way it has always been at Worlds. Your final rank is determined solely by your score on the final day.
Day 1 determines the order of performance day 2, only top 10 from day 1 make it to finals. Day 2 (finals) is what they judge for final placements.

Back