All-Star Misheard Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCM Fantasy's NCA/Worlds mix
The opening i thought it said "Windexxxxxx" O_O it says REMIXXXX!
and right before the 2 mans "bring nutella" but it says britney tell'em

LL
"Ice, you give me Lice!"

Top Gun OO5 2013-2014 music
For a brief period before the lyrics were made clear, people were quoting their music on Twitter as "Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve. You still talking about that SMOED girl? You got some nerve." It sounded like it was targeted against a certain (*ehem*)... member of the 2013-2014 California Allstars SMOED team, when in fact the actual lyrics was, "You still talking all that smack? Girl, you got some nerve."

Punctuation people...... it's THAT important.

Top Gun OO5 2013-2014 music
For a brief period before the lyrics were made clear, people were quoting their music on Twitter as "Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve. You still talking about that SMOED girl? You got some nerve." It sounded like it was targeted against a certain (*ehem*)... member of the 2013-2014 California Allstars SMOED team, when in fact the actual lyrics was, "You still talking all that smack? Girl, you got some nerve."

Punctuation people...... it's THAT important.
It would have been funny if it did say that though since her sister was on OO5 haha.

This isn't necessarily a misheard lyric...but what are the girls on Senior Elite saying during the old 2013-2014 season dance? I know they changed the dance after the Majors...but I always wonder what they are saying in the original/old dance as they do the footwork to turn around in those lines.

Well many people do do a chipmunk face on the matt so the those lyrics would make sense even if not inteneded
10394047_761321350578256_8159501093459932075_n.jpg

Sometimes it just takes me a while to hear what they're saying. There are still some lyrics from music that I've had for years and I STILL don't know what it says.

I think my favorite moment was understanding Jags' voice over (If you want a battle, welcome to the Jaguar). Can't remember what I thought it said, but I was on the subway and my jaw dropped once I understood. I'm sure I looked crazy.

WCSS 13-14: "It's about time that we add to our 3. So let me hear you screen for the turtle deuces!" I still can't understand it.
Purple Royalty 13-14: "The bestest in Texas, and just like Dallas, we gon make the world our f*king ham talace" ??? That's seriously exactly what it sounds like and I can't find a single lyric video says it right. Do any of you guys know what it says??
WCSS 12-13: "19 years still goin man, cheetah bones, & dark dark tans." I know it says bows but it sounds so much like 'bones.'
Lol those are just a few that I could think of, there are definitely a lot more.:oops:

WCSS 13-14: "It's about time that we add to our 3. So let me hear you screen for the turtle deuces!" I still can't understand it.
Purple Royalty 13-14: "The bestest in Texas, and just like Dallas, we gon make the world our f*king ham talace" ??? That's seriously exactly what it sounds like and I can't find a single lyric video says it right. Do any of you guys know what it says??
WCSS 12-13: "19 years still goin man, cheetah bones, & dark dark tans." I know it says bows but it sounds so much like 'bones.'
Lol those are just a few that I could think of, there are definitely a lot more.:oops:
WCSS 2013-2014 is let me hear you Scream For the W C. Lol SOT's.

Back