All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh lawd, I forgot about that. Yeah, they need to step up the clean up this year. Hopefully the weather will be good so the cleaning crew can make it in!
I actually took tp from our hotel room last year for day 2 and people were actually borrowing it from me. It's in my list this year too. I refuse to run out!

Texas is supposed to have a bad winter this year :( we might see the same conditions as last year - remember people down here don't know how to drive in the "snow" (really it ices here) so my best bet, like I've said before travel wise, is the DART.

Also, if anyone wants to point me in the direction of the FB section I'd love to join!
Sadly it looks like I will miss the joy of driving from Houston to Dallas in that weather again. That was such a fun ride last year. Cruising down the road and the car would slide 3 feet to the side and then just keep moving.

**I once tried teasing my hair and was put in time out for bullying**

Sadly it looks like I will miss the joy of driving from Houston to Dallas in that weather again. That was such a fun ride last year. Cruising down the road and the car would slide 3 feet to the side and then just keep moving.

That sounds awful :eek:

It was an experience but worth it.

I would love to attend NCA again this year it just doesn't seem likely. :(

Don't worry, I'll make sure Cheer Son is well taken care of. :cool:

Traditionally with NCA, there have been only two exceptions for you to get a waiver - using hotel points to stay at a certain hotel or you are staying with family or friends in the area. If you are staying using hotel points, they want the hotel information and the confirmation number because they do check. If staying in a private home, they want the address of the place you're staying.
(I'm not sure about getting an employee of a hotel waiver)
I'm not up on my legalities, but I don't think that legally anyone would have to provide them with this information.

I'm not up on my legalities, but I don't think that legally anyone would have to provide them with this information.

Maybe not but they asked for it. I'm staying with family and I had to provide the address. Maybe they plan on stopping by for a glass of wine or something. ;)

Back