All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

86e6b87fac8dab112b38538a7165e378.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW.....time needs to slow down and the competition season is just getting started...sigh

Has anyone used the DART rail to get to the convention center? Do you recommend it? For anyone that drove down to the convention center, how is public parking availability? How far away did you have to park, a few blocks or a few miles? I'm assuming parking is probably in the $25-35 range, is that in the ballpark?

Yes, use the dart rail. Its great...it drops you off right at the convention center.

Does anyone know when the preliminary schedule will be released? I remember it's earlier than most events but seem to forget when from year to year.

Wow, bless them for being so nice & early! This is our first year going...can I expect the entire weekend to be run as professionally as it is starting out being? (Gah, that sentence is unclear sounding...hopefully you know what I mean!)

Wow, bless them for being so nice & early! This is our first year going...can I expect the entire weekend to be run as professionally as it is starting out being? (Gah, that sentence is unclear sounding...hopefully you know what I mean!)

It's definitely a well-run comp. Things seem to hum along - and by hum I mean thousands of people buzzing around! - but things seem to run pretty smoothly.

and to pick up the mounds of trash we had to slosh through in the arena last year. Oh, wait, people could bring their own trash to the trash barrels- if they weren't overflowing.

Oh lawd, I forgot about that. Yeah, they need to step up the clean up this year. Hopefully the weather will be good so the cleaning crew can make it in!
Texas is supposed to have a bad winter this year :( we might see the same conditions as last year - remember people down here don't know how to drive in the "snow" (really it ices here) so my best bet, like I've said before travel wise, is the DART.

Also, if anyone wants to point me in the direction of the FB section I'd love to join!

Back