All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That save on Force was amazing, the base was on the ground and the stunt stayed in the air!

In addendum to my last post a couple pages back about video requests.. Please don't harass me when I don't give out someone's live feed info. It's rude and inconsiderate for me to do that to someone nice enough to let me use their feed. Thanks !

dear varsity all star twitter: passe' and a posse are not the same thing. stop tweeting about the kids with their passe's in the family zone. it makes no sense.

sorry, it's bothering me. back to the competition updates :)

I saw one yesterday and thought it was a clever NDA dance joke.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

dear varsity all star twitter: passe' and a posse are not the same thing. stop tweeting about the kids with their passe's in the family zone. it makes no sense.

sorry, it's bothering me. back to the competition updates :)

I unfollowed them for the weekend because I do not need to see tons of those pictures in between all the competition updates, but they definitely used passé wrong.
WHOA tiger - maybe you can give them a hint that they should retire that sign forever.

I saw one yesterday and thought it was a clever NDA dance joke.

passe' means like no longer relevant or past one's time. so having groups of girls holding up "hanging with my passe" signs makes no sense.

ETA if it is a dance term, i hope you're right. otherwise, they just look silly

passe' means like no longer relevant or past one's time. so having groups of girls holding up "hanging with my passe" signs makes no sense.

ETA if it is a dance term, i hope you're right. otherwise, they just look silly

Yeah I assumed dance. A passé is a dance move I think?

An athlete on Oklahoma Twisters Special Needs puked on the floor therefore the routine was stopped. Such a shame, they were doing so great!

Back