All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Errr... So I could be totally wrong, but it seems to me that whichever team is lined up at the left of the stage in awards is the winner - that's where the confetti is dropped. I haven't seen every award ceremony, so I could be wrong, but that's the pattern I've noticed. Someone please prove me wrong, lol.
haha...that would be completely coincidental. Plus, WE Generals were sitting on the other side of the floor.

I would really like to see score breakdowns for Large Senior.

So Panthers raw score went up .30 point from yesterday (raw score for Sat. was 98.20), and that's not even counting the deductions they had? :confused:

I honestly don't get/agree with the gap between scores but oh well I'm not a judge.

Last edited:
I am not understanding some of these placements but who am I to judge.

Anyway congrats to babs. You just lost worlds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yeah, i can completely get behind them winning in a division that close it's anyone's game. but i do not think they were on par with what top gun out on the floor today...
Agreed. TGLC set it's own standard and completely shut that arena down (and they were against my kid and I'm still saying that). Panthers did well today, but they weren't better than TGLC who hit a clean routine...and a top gun one at that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back