All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? This is okay? Someone has an opinion about scoring and all of a sudden it's acceptable and okay to bully the person? WTH people??! I am pretty damn certain that if the shoes were switched everyone would be circling the fracking wagons.
I personally think the scoring was beyond ridiculous. How can teams be almost identical in the breakdown but then be miles apart in raw score? You can't give a team that is clean a 0.8 in execution but then also give that same 0.8 to a team that had visible bobbles.
I don't agree with the TX teams win thing but I also don't agree with all of y'all jumping CindyLou like it's hunting season. Get a grip people it's cheerleading and most of y'all aren't even connected to the teams in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't speak for everyone but it was more of the tone she came across with for me than her actual opinion.

Really? This is okay? Someone has an opinion about scoring and all of a sudden it's acceptable and okay to bully the person? WTH people??! I am pretty damn certain that if the shoes were switched everyone would be circling the fracking wagons.
I personally think the scoring was beyond ridiculous. How can teams be almost identical in the breakdown but then be miles apart in raw score? You can't give a team that is clean a 0.8 in execution but then also give that same 0.8 to a team that had visible bobbles.
I don't agree with the TX teams win thing but I also don't agree with all of y'all jumping CindyLou like it's hunting season. Get a grip people it's cheerleading and most of y'all aren't even connected to the teams in question.

It's not that she has an opinion about scoring. It's that she joined fb for the seemingly sole purpose of pointing out what a crock of bs NCA is (and has pretty much not posted anything else since joining - only about how unfair this one competition is). I am not surprised that people from Texas were offended that she said they only won because they're from Texas.

If she had valid concerns about scoring, there's a different way to start that convo, without jumping in on page 1567 and saying that the whole thing is rigged.

But really - you can't be the reigning queen of sarcasm and snark (which is not a bad thing - it's why we all love you, but let's be real... You are the Queen) and then get mad when people are sarcastic and snarky.
I can't speak for everyone but it was more of the tone she came across with for me than her actual opinion.
This.

Yay I'm the Queen!!! I always assigned that title to Mamarazzi[emoji23]

Ha! She'll probably kill me for naming a different queen.

She can be queen of something else. Sass? Fierce? Flawless make-up?

Ha! She'll probably kill me for naming a different queen.

She can be queen of something else. Sass? Fierce? Flawless make-up?
Pretty sure she'd take those labels as a demotion. I would.

And this is a testament to my restraint online. I'd be wearing that crown if I actually posted any of the first 37 responses I usually have to generally any post on the board. Sometimes I'll hit number 14 and just get tagged as "witty" but numbers 1-5 are always the best!

Le sigh.

Well I don't like my name Kris10boo on here so maybe I should totally change it to The Vipers Mom but I don't want people to always not tag me correctly ... Like people who don't know how to tag @Cheer Dad correctly would be the same one to do mine wrong.

So I could make it TheVipersMom or The-Vipers-Mom
Hmmm lol
Lol seriously i don't even know what I have done with my life for the last 5 hours because of this...but I got a big laugh out of it.

Hell I only moved to Texas and Vipers so my kid could be a winner. She already has 2 rings from wins this season, maybe she can get a 3rd at the summit but probably not because we aren't from Florida.
Maybe they can hold the Summit at six flags San Antonio TX instead

You'd be amazed at how blissful life can be when you don't always see the tags. Besides I feel much less crazy not knowing people are talking about me [emoji12]

Apologies to anyone that has incorrectly tagged me and I never responded. That goes for people who also correctly tagged me since I don't always check my notifications.

Fwiw. I think the team from Alaska was blamed for the weather in Dallas and therefore scored with a negative bias

**i know the other sides story #connected**

Hahahahahaha I was about to post this exact same thing. I'm totally changing your name in my phone, @Kris10boo - you will now be "The Vipers Mom" forever to me.

Do y'all remember about 100 pages ago, when I said I couldn't read all this and please make me a results thread?

Whew! Never mind. I made time, and this has been well worth it.

Just a thought - I love that kris10 is The Vipers Mom, and I love that she got called "unprofessional." What? She doesn't work here... ?

Does anyone know what states are rigged in favor of dance? My daughter's team is kind of on the struggle bus, and rather than boycott every competition ever, since they never win... I'm thinking we'll just move to whatever state is the Texas of dance. Any ideas? (please be somewhere WARM...)

No states, just the ALDC [emoji6]

Well hey they only won at Cheersport by .06

So do you think cheersport that's in GA let them win because they were from Texas also

b7dcb26311fc3ef707c67c46e2323112.jpg

They were 1000 times better day 2 than day 1.
I would hope their score would increase a lot.

Also Cali moved up a lot in placements also.
It was another Texas team in first on day 1 so why didn't they let them just stay in 1st because they are from Texas.

Ps. Cali's raw score was only .05 better than ours on day 1, and ours was only .2 better than them on day 2

Both increased a bit and with our improved performance I would hope so
fc5a7d6bbc12cdc2de27050e2277e835.jpg

Wait a minute,! @Kris10boo did you switched your major to Pre-Law... Guuurl, I love how you stated your case and delivered the research/Exhibit A and wrap up that Summation, so eloquently and convincingly proved the whole state of Texas Cheerleading...NOT GUILTY!!! Case Close, no Appeals needed or wanted...

Last edited:
@cindyLou 22, I am starting to think you are really Kanye West and you are about to snatch some jackets and trophies away from some poor Texas team and point to Craptastics Allstars proclaiming they should have won and the judges cheated you because you are from anywhere but Texas...Btw...

PS : I like the comment about Y5 and Summit, Kanye...oops, CindyLou22. ..

Wow!! Someone just asks a question about scoring and it's attack/bully time by all the daily posters. I just saw the post as a question to see what was going on. She wasn't attacking anyone. Maybe this is the one time she wanted an answer to a question. How do any of you know a mistake wasn't made? Wouldn't you want it answered if it was you? And why is she posting cheer sport vs NCA they competed against some different teams?

There is no bullying going on in this thread. Kris stood up for herself and her gym. Pics were posted and cindy spoke her mind and was very aggressive in making her point. There is nothing going on here that warrants that label.

Really @pebbles49 , again? Grow up and stop using the dislike buttons against me for a personal vendetta.

Last edited:
Wow!! Someone just asks a question about scoring and it's attack/bully time by all the daily posters. I just saw the post as a question to see what was going on. She wasn't attacking anyone. Maybe this is the one time she wanted an answer to a question. How do any of you know a mistake wasn't made? Wouldn't you want it answered if it was you? And why is she posting cheer sport vs NCA they competed against some different teams?
I posted the cheersport to let her know we didn't only win because we are from Texas like we can and have gone other places and won. We have beat allstar revolution, cheer athletics, prodigy, and rockstar all prior to this comp but it's only this comp that is rigged I guess.

Her daughter is on a j5 .. The large coed r5 division that she said she does not agree with the results (so implying that our restricted 5 shouldn't have won) doesn't even effect her. I highly doubt she even sat through all large coed r 5 teams on both days to make her comparison for who should and shouldn't have won. She is talking out of her a$$. I tried to explain to her we likely won because of our dance ... That's where we outscored everyone by more than the amounts we beat them by. I'm just sick and tired of people saying our team didn't deserve to win... Well I guess all that matters is the judges thought so and I highly doubt the judges are even from Texas to want a home team to win.

Many people actually answered her question about scoring and raw score rising on day 2. Where people had problems or issues with her was her Texas theory.

Back