All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have called the hotel in the past and have asked they open the lobby coffee shop at 5 am... They were a little skeptical at first but boy did they make money that hour!
We've had hotels open their breakfast buffets early upon request. If they know there's a major event happening and you give them enough notice to have someone there they are usually willing to accommodate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone go find that video I just watched on Facebook not too long ago. I think that award has been given. It was precious. Precious because it wasn't my kid, though. :oops::D

Maybe this has already been posted. Sorry for the brief interruption to your NCA conversation.

Omg, that was so funny!! Totally thinking I should do that when I perform with our parent team! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had hotels open their breakfast buffets early upon request. If they know there's a major event happening and you give them enough notice to have someone there they are usually willing to accommodate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh I'm calling the Spring Hill Suites today! Thanks for the tip. :)

@crazzyeyesassypants, I just to know if you are going to be in Dallas- I will love to meet you... I love the hair and crazy eyes...

Lol, no Dallas for us :( our gym only takes higher levels. I need to make a shirt with my avatar picture when I'm at big comps, so fierce boards peeps can recognize me! Since I look nothing like my avatar lol

Omg, that was so funny!! Totally thinking I should do that when I perform with our parent team! lol

Please do. Please. And while you're having your tantrum, stop and fix your bow. Then continue. LMAO!!!!

That little bit is too cute for words. I alternated laughing and feeling bad for her!

Please do. Please. And while you're having your tantrum, stop and fix your bow. Then continue. LMAO!!!!

That little bit is too cute for words. I alternated laughing and feeling bad for her!

I'm never touching my bow again!! Lol
I just want to see people's faces if I throw a tantrum on stage, it's already fun seeing a parent team perform but wouldn't it be greater if you saw a grown adult throw a tantrum like that on stage!?
If I do anything funny on stage this season I'm not sharing a video with anyone!! Lol

Ok thanks for the information :) Are they ok with you bringing your own food in to the arena? The only other American competition I've been to is Worlds so I'm not sure how they differ from ones in the UK. I'm coming alone so bathroom breaks will be fun.
There are some really great people there. I feel certain someone will "watch" your seat during your "break". Getting back in might be an issue so I would suggest planning the "break" when there are some breaks during the performances. ;)

I'm never touching my bow again!! Lol
I just want to see people's faces if I throw a tantrum on stage, it's already fun seeing a parent team perform but wouldn't it be greater if you saw a grown adult throw a tantrum like that on stage!?
If I do anything funny on stage this season I'm not sharing a video with anyone!! Lol

Ahh, I loved your video!

SOT Royalty at 8:03??? Those age kids aren't used to the Mini Level 1 time slot!! lol.

Neither is my 14 year old! No matter what level you're on, it's still too dang early if you're a teenager. But there we will be at 8:03 AM on Saturday morning. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back