All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are some really great people there. I feel certain someone will "watch" your seat during your "break". Getting back in might be an issue so I would suggest planning the "break" when there are some breaks during the performances. ;)

I remember last year in the Arena, you couldn't hold, watch or save seats regardless if nature calls, if you move, you lose...Period!

Blue Ice is four teams after us! I was going to stay and watch them and then hall my buns over to the arena and hopefully catch Lady Bullets.
@Kris10boo 's daughter is on two teams before us. :)
Looks like Lady Bullets aren't on until 10:15, so we shouldn't have to knock anyone down to get there on time. Cali Coed is on at 9:21. Don't want to miss that!

There are some really great people there. I feel certain someone will "watch" your seat during your "break". Getting back in might be an issue so I would suggest planning the "break" when there are some breaks during the performances. ;)

Thanks for the tip :) Hopefully I'll be sat next to some nice people.

From the NCA Website:
Media & Coverage

For all updates, results and information visit varsity.com. You may also follow @NCAupdates on Twitter for live, behind the scenes coverage - use the official hashtag #NCAnationals and #theworkisworthit to connect with NCA and fans around the world on social. For competition alerts, performance orders and results in the palm of your hand, download the "myVarsity" app today!

Saturday, February 28

• The Live Stream of Arena will be available for purchase. Visit varsity.com for more information.
  • Full routine videos of B, C, D and E Halls will be available on demand a few hours after scheduled performance times on varsity.com.
Sunday, March 1

• The Live Stream of Arena will be available for purchase. Visit varsity.com for more information.
  • Full routine videos of A Hall and Theater will be available on demand a few hours after scheduled performance times on varsity.com.

I am really hoping there is some form of on demand for the Arena as well. Some of us are actually busy on that weekend :(

I remember last year in the Arena, you couldn't hold, watch or save seats regardless if nature calls, if you move, you lose...Period!
This is certainly the expectation, but as we all know, this doesn't always seem to be the case LOL. That was why I said to pick your "break" carefully LOL. Certainly not close to the big name teams, LAG, LCO ....;)

Back