OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have ny first practice on sunday after a 3 week break. Plus we have our first competition in 2 weeks. OH boy
Sounds like my life. Except our first practice back today. And the first thing our coach makes us do... RUNNING. and then conditioning.

If you haven't discovered this group on YouTube yet, then you're totally missing out. :p

They did a phenomenal version of Gotye's Now You're Just Somebody That I Used to Know BEFORE the original even got popular. I even heard that it was their version of it on YouTube that brought attention to the original.

Why would you take a coaching job if you know you are pregnant and won't have tome for it after you have your baby???? My coach is awful... We've had 4 assistant coaches that she has made quit.... And now she complains that she has no one to help her... She will only be coaching 1/3 of the basketball games, the school principals will be coaching the rest... This is why I hate high school cheerleading... Really....

My friends from practice told me yesterday that they love how they can come to me with any cheer questions and I always have an answer. They call me the "cheer dictionary" it's all thanks to the boards :)

But, apparently one girl on my team says I know nothing about cheer, while she also sucks up to me and tries to be my best friend. Gosh, thanks :)

Sounds like my life. Except our first practice back today. And the first thing our coach makes us do... RUNNING. and then conditioning.
I would like to apologize for my poorly written message. It was past midnight and I had just gotten home after a two hour drive back from our first practice after winter break. Now I'm back among the living.

My friends from practice told me yesterday that they love how they can come to me with any cheer questions and I always have an answer. They call me the "cheer dictionary" it's all thanks to the boards :)

But, apparently one girl on my team says I know nothing about cheer, while she also sucks up to me and tries to be my best friend. Gosh, thanks :)
Last year, the coach put me in charge b/c she was running late, so she was texting me what to do and I was telling the girls, and this girl was like "who put you in charge?" and huddled with her little clique and started talking about me. and then she went off and told everyone at school that I thought I was the best on the team and that really she was... :banghead:
ETA: Girls are annoying.

Pictures please once kitty comes home.
This is my kitty we adopted her from a shelter we haven't picked out a name yet though
samahusa.jpg
5yzedyhe.jpg

Back