OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Omg guys I have to have it......
sajeqysu.jpg
That may or may not be the most adorable thing ever!! What sort of mix is this do you know?

Anyone that has had mono: is leg pain associated with this? My leg is killling me, like a muscle cramp or something! I did work today, but I doubt that is the reason!

double post. Too lazy to add to my last post.

My parents are into puzzles, and i was helping them out (it was a disney puzzle!) and it was 750 pieces. We couldn't find a corner of the puzzle. We finished it in 2 hours and there were FOUR, yes four, pieces missing. We looked everywhere and couldn't find it. Ugh. This is frustrating for no reason.

Go to the prom......Have you ever been to Worlds?
I've never been to worlds. And the plane tickets/hotel is all done so its not like I have a choice!

Plus, school dances aren't my thing. I'm a senior and I've been to homecoming once. I hated it.

I'm not so sad I'm missing it, just that I couldn't even if I wanted to.

Do y'all ever wonder if some posters (ok just one comes to mind) from other countries are actually American and just pretend? Like they say they're not part of a gym and just a normal person interested in cheer, but then how do they know so much about American teams? And their English is really good but its like they mess things up on purpose?

This is what I do.... eh..

I've never been to worlds. And the plane tickets/hotel is all done so its not like I have a choice!

Plus, school dances aren't my thing. I'm a senior and I've been to homecoming once. I hated it.

I'm not so sad I'm missing it, just that I couldn't even if I wanted to.
I just don't want you look back 20 yrs later and say I wish I went to prom. Worlds is crazy. Get in there early for finals and get a seat and don't move. You don't want to watch it from the screen outside.

I just don't want you look back 20 yrs later and say I wish I went to prom. Worlds is crazy. Get in there early for finals and get a seat and don't move. You don't want to watch it from the screen outside.
Having gone to prom many many moons ago and to Worlds in 2009 as a spectator, I would honestly pick Worlds everytime. I would even pick watching Worlds on the jumbotron over my prom, lol.

Having gone to prom many many moons ago and to Worlds in 2009 as a spectator, I would honestly pick Worlds everytime. I would even pick watching Worlds on the jumbotron over my prom, lol.
Wow, I had a fantastic time and prom. I want to a few proms and had fun at all of them. I wasn't a cheerleader. I went to Worlds with my CP last year.

Has anyone ever tried Crossfit? Not sure if I want to try Crossfit or Insanity when my hockey season ends...

I have always wanted to try cross fit. I've seen quite a few all star cheerleaders go into it. I just don't have the time, money or consistent schedule to do it right now.

Back