OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Beyonce is American though? :p
But really though I looked it up and Indonesia has the highest twitter usage per capita so every time that person calls it tweeter I get more and more skeptical

You caught me!
Yeah that is pretty suspicious...

Triple post. Get over it. I'm Beyonce, I do what I want.
I'm really actually nervous to quit Twitter.. I don't know what I'm going to do without it... I think this qualifies me as having an addiction because I'm genuinely nervous.

So angry. So we just ordered our uniforms the first week of december. They're here and we get them sunday. BUT, apparently you could've bought these cute jackets with our logo on them (warm ups) but they didn't tell us. They told some people, but not all. So half of us have warm ups, half don't. And thats our coverup for competitions.

Just booked my flight to Dallas for spring break to apartment hunt. this is becoming so real! Eek! :eek:

ssccxnce said:
Guess who's going shopping for a kitty :D

If I ever get to 'shop' for a cat I want a Ragamuffin!! They are awesome! If you haven't already found your new baby, check them out!!

Why does every family member feel the need to ask me if I've been asked to prom yet? It's forever away and I'm probably not going go get asked.... Staaawwwwwppppppppppppppppppp

Triple post. Get over it. I'm Beyonce, I do what I want.
I'm really actually nervous to quit Twitter.. I don't know what I'm going to do without it... I think this qualifies me as having an addiction because I'm genuinely nervous.

I quit Twitter and instagram awhile ago. Well, I'm grounded from it. But I'm not really having a problem not using it. I still have it on my phone, but I've literally had no drama. It's great. But sometimes I think of something clever to tweet and I can't.... I've also spent a lot more time on fierceboard.. lol

If I ever get to 'shop' for a cat I want a Ragamuffin!! They are awesome! If you haven't already found your new baby, check them out!!
This is going to sound bad but I'm saving up for an Exotic shorthair because I want one like Pudge.
images

or this:

images

Just FYI... If you ever get the idea that waxing your eyebrows at home will be better than going and spending 20$ at the salon... It's not as easy as it seems:confused:

Back