OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Our professor doesn't even tell us which ones to say, he literally stand in front on the class and goes "Your homeowork.. hmm just read some of the Sh!t in the book and then we will talk about it" I never know what to do!
Oh stop, you're making me miss the joy of university. How I wish I could sit in a freezing classroom listening to my lecturer drone on and on, only to follow up that class by reading an exciting chapter of a book that I'm not sure is written in proper English...

I've finally decided to watch the Perks of Being A Wallflower movie. I've just never gotten around to it, and I seriously cannot. I'm the biggest HP fan you'll meet, I've read the whole series 10x over, watched the movies dozens of times and would give my first born child to meet the cast, but Emma Watson's American accent is TERRIBLE and I'm considering shutting this off only 15 minutes in.

Oh stop, you're making me miss the joy of university. How I wish I could sit in a freezing classroom listening to my lecturer drone on and on, only to follow up that class by reading an exciting chapter of a book that I'm not sure is written in proper English...
We can trade places!

Have you tried looking for older snowboards on the internet? I'm not sure what the choices are where you live (Finland, right?) but here in the US, I found a ton of choices from the 2009-2011 lines for a lot cheaper than the original price! The one I bought was from 2011/2012 and it was around 45% off the original price.

As for helmets I haven't bought one yet, figured I'd wait til summer when they're really marked down lol. For now I'll just rent one :p
Try skis.com for helmets - they have great sales going on right now. Owning your own equipment is the best, especially when you go frequently, not only because it pays for itself pretty quickly but because it gets you on the trails faster. I finally bought boots and skis for myself, and rented boots and snowboards for the season for cp and non-cp this year.

I've finally decided to watch the Perks of Being A Wallflower movie. I've just never gotten around to it, and I seriously cannot. I'm the biggest HP fan you'll meet, I've read the whole series 10x over, watched the movies dozens of times and would give my first born child to meet the cast, but Emma Watson's American accent is TERRIBLE and I'm considering shutting this off only 15 minutes in.

I watched it on Saturday night and didn't think anything of her accent. Maybe she picked up a Rhode Island/Boston accent from her time at Brown and that's why it doesn't sound weird to me.

I watched it on Saturday night and didn't think anything of her accent. Maybe she picked up a Rhode Island/Boston accent from her time at Brown and that's why it doesn't sound weird to me.

It doesn't sound too bad sometimes, but other times it just seems so forced and you can hear the British in her. Idk it's bugging me :p It's also hard for me to separate her from her role as Hermione.

Try skis.com for helmets - they have great sales going on right now. Owning your own equipment is the best, especially when you go frequently, not only because it pays for itself pretty quickly but because it gets you on the trails faster. I finally bought boots and skis for myself, and rented boots and snowboards for the season for cp and non-cp this year.

Wow, they do have great deals! Ill just have to wait and see if they have another sale like that later on in the year. I'm awaiting pay checks from work to start coming in. (They start coming Thursday, finally!! I hate that we get payed a month delayed, winter break stinks for that reason alone :p) But thank you, I'm definitely bookmarking this site!!

Wow, they do have great deals! Ill just have to wait and see if they have another sale like that later on in the year. I'm awaiting pay checks from work to start coming in. (They start coming Thursday, finally!! I hate that we get payed a month delayed, winter break stinks for that reason alone :p) But thank you, I'm definitely bookmarking this site!!
They usually do, and you're welcome. I bought my skis from there as well as a new ski jacket, and they have fantastic customer service.

okay i have a question, and i feel like someone is probably going to yell at me for being inappropriate or something and ask "do you reallllllly need to know that information?" and obviously the answer is no, i don't need to know but i've literally been curious for years... so, are coach victor and kristen of TG married? or related? ... or maybe they just strangely happen to have the same last name?

curiosity killing the cat, yet again. don't yell at me please :p

Finally watch Princess and the Frog or critical thinking homework? I think we all know how I will be spending the next two hours.

okay i have a question, and i feel like someone is probably going to yell at me for being inappropriate or something and ask "do you reallllllly need to know that information?" and obviously the answer is no, i don't need to know but i've literally been curious for years... so, are coach victor and kristen of TG married? or related? ... or maybe they just strangely happen to have the same last name?

curiosity killing the cat, yet again. don't yell at me please :p

I believe they are married! I see no problem in asking that (or answering lol), it's not like you're asking personal details about the marriage :p

Back