OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I ordered a bunch of food today even though I'm at work alone (I always figure I can save the leftovers). The delivery person is probably going to look at me like :eek:

currently sitting in my parents living room watching dream girls and doing homework... i have no life

&&am in a state of depression because reading week is over :(

There was a bomb threat at my college in the library (which could pass for a whole other campus itself because its HUGE!) but the police from the campus came and it was cleared by 9:15 so I still had to go to class...I feel like if there was a bomb threat and even if there wasn't anything found the campus should be closed for the day. Texas A&M and UT Austin both had bomb threats lately and they cancelled class the whole day...like really, of course my school doesn't close. Idk just my two cents.
My school had 146 in last spring semester. Not a joke. We were getting evacuated almost every night during the middle of the night for three weeks straight.

i just saw pictures of my old flyer from when i lived in cali and i cannot believe how big she is now. she was only ten at the time in her first year of cheer learning everything tumbling, stunting & now shes on black ops. its just so crazy cause i always thought of her as a baby sister because her and my sister were so alike and the exact same ages.

Sorry to rant but no one else gets that I just want to scream from a building how much this sucks... Or jump off of it.
This may sound stupid, but, are you eating enough calories to support what you're doing? Sometimes we're not taking in ENOUGH calories, our bodies go into starvation mode, blah blah blah metabolism slows down (It helped a friend, but she also spoke to a nutritionist!). I started using myfitnesspal, not because I want to lose weight, but to make myself aware of my calorie consumption, as I've realized I actually don't eat enough. Sometimes it's helpful to know what you're putting in your body- it also has a scanner that you can use on the bar codes so you don't have to guess! (I'm a geek about fitness)

Also- I tend not to use a scale, just because I know my weight fluctuates, and I'd rather go by things that are more definite and useful, like mass. Weight is relative :D

i have SO MUCH to do right now, but Teen Witch is on. so, obviously that stuff is going to have to wait. priorities.

So most people don't really realize that my obsession with Beyonce isn't my only insane obsession, and I actually have loved P!nk longer than I've loved Beyonce. In case you wanted to experience why you also should be obsessed. Although my obsession started at 8 years old with Just Like A Pill.

"this video is not available in your country" really youtube, really ? i feel like i live in narnia or something

Cheer central suns just got a paid
And so did Louisiana cheer force gold .. Atleast that's what I thought they said but maybe it was another color lol

At WSA in New Orleans for Anyone who wants to know

Idk where to put this

i feel as though this is a glimpse into my future. i am 22, and my sister is 26 but we have the same issues. and she makes me so angry. i work my butt off every second of every day and it seems things just get handed to her and she gets all the praise. so incredibly annoying.
She'd probably say it all comes easy to me. What bothers me the most about her is her complete immaturity. She just acts like she's 15 most of the time. That has driven me nuts since I was 17.

Latest posts

Back