OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
y7a6u6eb.jpg
meanwhile, in Missouri, it waited until the end of February to finally actually snow enough to get a snow day. but now we get two :)

Has your dad heard any rumors about mizzou being closed tomorrow?? I'd really rather not go to my 8 am Spanish class haha

Do you ever have those songs, and you like them, but never really pay attention to the words, and then when you realize what the words are saying they destroy your life? Me with Cry by Faith Hill right now:
tumblr_lsx45d4Nne1qzbl7f.gif

Has your dad heard any rumors about mizzou being closed tomorrow?? I'd really rather not go to my 8 am Spanish class haha
I asked and he said "well I don't have any classes tomorrow so I don't really care... But I doubt it will be closed" which is just his guess not anything official

Our coach gave us a DVD of all the pics she took during packer season, so excited! It's like cheer Christmas!!

I asked and he said "well I don't have any classes tomorrow so I don't really care... But I doubt it will be closed" which is just his guess not anything official

I'm doubting it will be closed too, but after I just watched my neighbors dig an SUV out of our parking lot for an hour I'm a little terrified to try to go to class in the morning. Plus I take Old 63 or Rock Quarry to campus and those roads are so bad about having accidents. Enjoy your snow day tomorrow! :)

I'm doubting it will be closed too, but after I just watched my neighbors dig an SUV out of our parking lot for an hour I'm a little terrified to try to go to class in the morning. Plus I take Old 63 or Rock Quarry to campus and those roads are so bad about having accidents. Enjoy your snow day tomorrow! :)
My dad got stuck for like 4 hours on Providence today. He ended up stopping at a hotel and waiting for the traffic and the roads to clear. The roads were a MESS today! Thanks! I will :) stay safe!

So most people don't really realize that my obsession with Beyonce isn't my only insane obsession, and I actually have loved P!nk longer than I've loved Beyonce. In case you wanted to experience why you also should be obsessed. Although my obsession started at 8 years old with Just Like A Pill.

I'm practicing my hair for comp this evening- massive poof, curlformers, the works. Currently praying that no one in my halls manages to burn toast or do anything else to set the fire alarm off because walking outside into central London on a Friday evening in pink and yellow curlformers would just be awkward...

So most people don't really realize that my obsession with Beyonce isn't my only insane obsession, and I actually have loved P!nk longer than I've loved Beyonce. In case you wanted to experience why you also should be obsessed. Although my obsession started at 8 years old with Just Like A Pill.

I could watch P!ink all day everyday and never get bored. I love her!

So mad/upset/discouraged right now. I took 2 months off after high school state from tumbling to let my back heal. I haven't stretched it or anything. I JUST started tumbling again the past month and was all fine and dandy till this week working standing tumbling. My back has flared up again and is back to the crap ton of pain I had before. This can't happen!!!! I need to be working on skills for college tryouts!! It's spazzing out and I just don't even know what to do anymore :( I don't want it to hurt again like it did. It's almost to that point! Maybe I should just crawl in a hole with a billion cats and never cheer again.

UGHHH WHY

Back