OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know when my husband and I were dating we signed up for scuba lessons and got certified to dive! We then had a new hobby that was exciting and fun. We joined a local dive club and watched a lot of discovery channel. We spent time researching dive destinations and we planned travel. It was great until our honeymoon when he lost me in the Palancar Reef in Cozumel but that story is for a different day!
Enjoy things now before you get old and have kids and its all about them!

Adding more to guys being confusing...

The Ex (first ex not most recent) messaged me and i don't know how to respond... yupp.. that's my life...

You know, you can always quit. I don't usually support quitting, but I actually quit my senior year in high school. I don't want to get super into the reasons (unless you want to know all the drama) but I was hating it WAY more than loving it and I wanted to cheer in college and how lame practices were, I was not being prepared at all.
Soooo, I quit. I used all my free time to work on tumbling and going to open gyms and really prepping myself for college. And now I'm on my second year on a kick-butt team and it all worked out.
thats true, but my mom won't let me quit because the season is almost over and shes payed SO much money for me to do it. as of right now i will not be trying out unless we get a new coach. it's defiently not fair for my coach to tell me i HAVE to tumble unless i will be sitting out for the rest of the game when i have a doctors note from the beginning of the season that says that i need to take things easy until we found out what is wrong with my back. we found out what was wrong and i left the new note in my mom's car and she still made me tumble even though it says for me to specifically not tumble for atleast a month. it's also my 3rd year on the team (new coach this year) and i'm in the very back of everything with all of the freshman, even basketball sidelines. the seniors run practices and have the final say in everything. i got cussed out by one of our captians last night for posting what we were supposed to wear to the game on the facebook page because "thats her job and i dont know what im talking about" and i told my coach i wanted to cheer in college and she just laughed.... i'm not cheering with this coach again.. i refuse

For some reason most of the YouTube beauty gurus I like are British and one of them tweeted a link to this blog tonight and it is freaking hilarious!! Student Life ♥ I am in love with her writing style (even though I don't always get her British humor). Just wanted to share with the other 20-somethings on here because she is brilliant

thats true, but my mom won't let me quit because the season is almost over and shes payed SO much money for me to do it. as of right now i will not be trying out unless we get a new coach. it's defiently not fair for my coach to tell me i HAVE to tumble unless i will be sitting out for the rest of the game when i have a doctors note from the beginning of the season that says that i need to take things easy until we found out what is wrong with my back. we found out what was wrong and i left the new note in my mom's car and she still made me tumble even though it says for me to specifically not tumble for atleast a month. it's also my 3rd year on the team (new coach this year) and i'm in the very back of everything with all of the freshman, even basketball sidelines. the seniors run practices and have the final say in everything. i got cussed out by one of our captians last night for posting what we were supposed to wear to the game on the facebook page because "thats her job and i dont know what im talking about" and i told my coach i wanted to cheer in college and she just laughed.... i'm not cheering with this coach again.. i refuse
Understandable... I would finish the season and be done. Focus your senior year on college trips and open gyms. Have you tried talking to the coach or with your parents about it? I quit due to very similar circumstances, so I know how awful it is. I hope things work out for you, I'm here for you if you need me!

I went to my car today cause I left my ipass in it so I took some pictures since it was too late to last night.

153qnfr.jpg

The entire driver side window is gone. We think my head and shoulder hit it and broke it.

Oh my gosh! Thank goodness you're okay!

So, in English class we are reading The Odyssey... Big problem with me being a huge fan of World Cup. Whenever I have to write the word "Odyssey" on my paper I sing O-OD-ODY-SSEY to make sure I spell it right!

I get quite sidetracked in that class about cheerleading!

So, in English class we are reading The Odyssey... Big problem with me being a huge fan of World Cup. Whenever I have to write the word "Odyssey" on my paper I sing O-OD-ODY-SSEY to make sure I spell it right!
I get quite sidetracked in that class about cheerleading!

Hahh that's kind of like how we are talking about DNA in AP Bio right now and every time the teacher mentions the words DNA I automatically start singing panther's music for this year from that song on...Usually just singing in my head, but sometimes I annoy my friend that sits next to me and sing quietly out loud!

Back