OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
might be tardy to the party but NO, this does not happen in Canada. My great uncle was just in Hospice this past year, and everyone in the family went to visit. This includes people like my father, who is not blood related at all and is married into the family. The only this we had to do was sign our name and date at the front door to say we were there.
My friend is in Ontario and that's what happened

Are there any vegetarians that have any recipes they can share for thanksgiving? A meat-free family member is going to be here for thanksgiving dinner and I have no idea for a vegetarian dish to make! Some sort of entree-like item that others would want to eat as well?

Are there any vegetarians that have any recipes they can share for thanksgiving? A meat-free family member is going to be here for thanksgiving dinner and I have no idea for a vegetarian dish to make! Some sort of entree-like item that others would want to eat as well?
The Best Site For Recipes, Recommendations, Food And Cooking | Yummly

If you go to recipe search, you can filter out meat/non veggie dishes and you can even put a filter on for holiday meals.

So two years ago almost to the day my boyfriend was diagnosed with a bulging and ruptured disc in his lower back. He had to have surgery and miss his sophomore year of basketball. Now it's his senior year and he just finished football season he was having really bad back pain again and got an mri done. He's got two bulging discs this time. :( I'm so heartbroken for him. He lives for basketball and it's his passion. Now he has to miss his senior year. He's in so much pain and I don't know how to help him :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So two years ago almost to the day my boyfriend was diagnosed with a bulging and ruptured disc in his lower back. He had to have surgery and miss his sophomore year of basketball. Now it's his senior year and he just finished football season he was having really bad back pain again and got an mri done. He's got two bulging discs this time. :( I'm so heartbroken for him. He lives for basketball and it's his passion. Now he has to miss his senior year. He's in so much pain and I don't know how to help him :(

His doctors didn't warn him against such a high impact sport such as football or even basketball? Probably how the first one herniated/ruptured.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

His doctors didn't warn him against such a high impact sport such as football or even basketball? Probably how the first one herniated/ruptured.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
Yes it is how he hurt it the first time. He had surgery done on it after football and had an 8 week recovery time and came back for baseball his sophomore year. He's the quarterback and our school had literally the worst linemen in the state of Maine so he was getting drilled every other play. Then he played his junior year and had no problems. (New coach better linemen/ learned how to scramble) and had no problems. Now that this past football season started he was fine the whole season till the very last game. Got beat up bad. Like kids getting flagged left and right for late hits on him bad. So he finally decided to go to the doctor earlier this time. He just went to his surgeon today and got great news. His discs are no where near as bad as last time so they're going to do cortisone shots and keep an eye on it. So they said he can play basketball.. well see how it goes. Sorry for the novel haha. But idk apparently they think it's ok for him to play? I wouldn't.. I'm the one that told him to go to the friggen doctor before it got bad. Thank god he did.....

Yes it is how he hurt it the first time. He had surgery done on it after football and had an 8 week recovery time and came back for baseball his sophomore year. He's the quarterback and our school had literally the worst linemen in the state of Maine so he was getting drilled every other play. Then he played his junior year and had no problems. (New coach better linemen/ learned how to scramble) and had no problems. Now that this past football season started he was fine the whole season till the very last game. Got beat up bad. Like kids getting flagged left and right for late hits on him bad. So he finally decided to go to the doctor earlier this time. He just went to his surgeon today and got great news. His discs are no where near as bad as last time so they're going to do cortisone shots and keep an eye on it. So they said he can play basketball.. well see how it goes. Sorry for the novel haha. But idk apparently they think it's ok for him to play? I wouldn't.. I'm the one that told him to go to the friggen doctor before it got bad. Thank god he did.....

am very surprised he wasn't given some sort of warnings but maybe they thought he wasn't at a high risk for recurrence. Good thing he listened to you and went back to the doctor.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

am very surprised he wasn't given some sort of warnings but maybe they thought he wasn't at a high risk for recurrence. Good thing he listened to you and went back to the doctor.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
No they told him he is at high risk for recurrence. But honestly when I say this kid is obsessed with sports I mean he is OBSESSED. he's all state in every sport he plays. Without him his team's world go nowhere. He breaks school records in all of the sports he plays. That's all he watches on tv. So telling him he can play but he's at high risk goes in one ear and our the other.

Wait. What? You must not be in America. I can't tell from my phone

Nope I'm from America. However I'm absolutely miserable, while my stepsister on the other hand is fine. No pain at all. But me I've been taking as much Vicodin that I can, and my nausea medicine as well. I have nonstop nausea and threw up several times today :( and I'm 16, if that makes any difference. I was also bawling my eyes out from the pain earlier, and I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account

I just got my wisdom teeth out this morning. Ouch.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account
frozen peas/corn help! That's what I used! I got mine out December of Sophomore year of high school so I believe it was in 2010 :p I was also 16 at the time. My mom got hers out when she was 21. My bf just got his out (he was 18 at the time, 19 now). I experienced little nausea and the pain was hell.. I think it depends on the person and how well grown in the teeth were. Mine were nearly fully grown in.

Back