OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not from here and still think they talk weird!

I got Tulsa, OKC, and Little Rock I think? I took it a few days ago now haha but I've lived in MO my whole life and people tell me I talk funny/have an accent so maybe it's true.

On another note Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone's day is filled with family and fun!

Does anyone have any "homemade" gift ideas?? My cousins 16 and she always gives me really thoughtful gifts..and so I'm thinking wreck this journal, a homemade brownie mix in a mason jar, and I already got her two belly button rings. I'm trying to get a crafty idea from Pinterest right now.

I took the quiz and got Worcester, Boston and then Long Beach...the first two make sense since I live in Maine, but Long Beach?? Must be a sign I should live in Cali!

I've been feeling old lately too, a couple friends are pregnant and another told me the other day that her bf was asking her opinion on getting engaged just before he leaves for work.
So since I've graduated from hs (almost 2 years now) there are 7 girls from my class that are pregnant and 5 other girls are engaged.... I just wanna graduate college like..

So since I've graduated from hs (almost 2 years now) there are 7 girls from my class that are pregnant and 5 other girls are engaged.... I just wanna graduate college like..

i know i'm "old" now - like graduated college, so technically all of these things are acceptable, though if i see one more engagement/baby announcement this month i may scream. i don't even have a boyfriend and i'm just trying to get by taking care of myself and my dog. but my freshman year of college (i think?) my entire JV squad from my sophomore year of HS each had at least one child or was pregnant except myself and my best friend. like what?! it was craziness. they're all now on their second/third children and one (who got defriended that day) even posted Facebook statuses for each centimeter she was dilated. like TMI and i don't want to see photos of you pulling your own child out of your vag or when they are fresh out the womb covered in guck. i don't even like children and currently don't want any, so maybe i'm ultra sensitive. BAH HUMBUG

Last edited:
Back