OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got Boston, Worcester, and Pittsburgh. All of MA and ME were realllly dark red, which makes sense since I live in eastern Canada.

I feel like it's about time (2 years later) for me to change my picture but I don't know what I would change it to and I think people wouldn't recognize me because i don't really look like that <--- haha

I got Milwaukee, Madison and somewhere near/in Minnesota. I can't remember the name of it lol. It was accurate.

How do you pronounce Mary, merry, and marry differently? (or which one is different?)

They're all teasing you because they're pronounced exactly the same and don't let anyone tell you differently.

All the posts about how one rhymes with this, but the other rhymes with that and I'm thinking, "they're still all the same"!

I took it and got Birmingham, Jackson, MS and Columbus, GA.

And I was fine with that, y'all.

They're all teasing you because they're pronounced exactly the same and don't let anyone tell you differently.

All the posts about how one rhymes with this, but the other rhymes with that and I'm thinking, "they're still all the same"!

I took it and got Birmingham, Jackson, MS and Columbus, GA.

And I was fine with that, y'all.

I was thinking that too. I tried pronouncing them different and they still came out the same.

I got Seattle (which where I'm from), Tacoma, and Salt Lake City... pretty dead on.

I got Newport news/Hampton Roads area and upstate NY. Dead on. I think the Brew Thru gave me away for VA.

My daughter (born and raised in Norfolk and Virginia Beach) got Phoenix and Jacksonville. Guess she talks funny...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm from Lahdan and I got Honolulu, Providence and San Jose. Obviously I belong on a beautiful tropical island rather than this wet and gloomy one. Merry Christmas everyone! (In 1 hour and 20 mins)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I got Irving, Oklahoma City and Overland Park. Irving and OK city I get since I was Born and raised in Texas but Overland Park??? Lol

Back