OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here in the far away land of England, I live in the area of London with the highest teenage pregnancy rates. You'll see girls about 15 getting in the bus in their juicy velour track suits and fake uggs with matching baby bumps.
i have to say that i definitly saw a LOT more pregnant Teenagers in the UK than i do here
Everytime i took a LM train it seemed like there was at least one very young mom on it. (and i took a lot of trains)

It's crazy how regional teen pregnancy is to me... I grew up in California, and we never had anyone in my high school get pregnant. It would have been a shocker if that ever happened. Now in KY, there are middle school kids getting pregnant. My husband is 33 and knows people from high school that are grandparents. GRANDPARENTS. Think about that one for a second...

It's crazy how regional teen pregnancy is to me... I grew up in California, and we never had anyone in my high school get pregnant. It would have been a shocker if that ever happened. Now in KY, there are middle school kids getting pregnant. My husband is 33 and knows people from high school that are grandparents. GRANDPARENTS. Think about that one for a second...
I'm failing to see how this would work?

Teen pregnancy is so common in my area..... Two of the girls from teen mom love within 15 minutes of me and I know a lot of girls I cheered with had kids while still cheering

Well if the now grandparent had a kid at 16-17 and their kid got pregnant at 15 that would make them grandparents at 32-33. It would have to be two young pregnancies in a row but it's definitely possible
Oh right! I thought that the grandparents were in high school, blaming it on my lack of sleep

There was one (maybe two) pregnant girls at my school when I was a senior. Teen pregnancy was not common at all, but a friend of mine who went to HS about an hour way said teen pregnancy was super common, like there was always someone pregnant at her school. We celebrated when she turned 20 this past month because she beat teen pregnancy YAY.

2li7h8l.jpg

This reminded me of @chyeeaaa69

I guess it's starting to become the norm in the UK. My bestfriend who I've known for the past 14 years got engaged last month. She's 17. They're not planning on marrying for atleast 4/5 years so what is the point? 6 girls who were in my class in secondary school (high school) are either pregnant or already have a child, all by the age of 18. Some people really baffle me.

Damn, and I thought being a grandpa at 40 was young.

Back