OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Have you all heard of these guys? I found them a while ago. At 15:28 they begin an interesting discussion about UCA Camp vs Camp Woodward.

Last edited:
Had to go to the GI doctor today because I've been having problems for a couple of months now. They emergency scheduled me for scopes tomorrow morning because they said it's a big deal from my symptoms :( Im super nervous! I've had scopes before but they've never been "urgent" :( prayers appreciated!

Had to go to the GI doctor today because I've been having problems for a couple of months now. They emergency scheduled me for scopes tomorrow morning because they said it's a big deal from my symptoms :( Im super nervous! I've had scopes before but they've never been "urgent" :( prayers appreciated!
GI as in gastrointestinal? Prayers your way!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

While we're on this topic, I feel that I got lucky. My family has a history of IBDs. My mom has 3 sisters. Of the 4 of them, 3 had kids. All of the sisters had 1 boy and 1 girl. First aunt to have kids, her oldest (a girl) got ulcerative colitis. Second aunt to have kids, her youngest (a girl) got Chron's disease. My mom had 2 kids. My brother and I. Which one of us got the IBD? My brother, of course. Believe me, every day I thank my lucky stars that I didn't get it. I mean, I hate that he has to deal with the Chron's disease, don't get me wrong, but he's not involved with as much as I am. Not to mention the spliver stuff that came along with it. He's not supposed to play contact sports in PE because of it. There's no way I'd be able to cheer.

found this amusing and disturbing all at the same time. i give the guy credit for staying calm, cause i would have been the complete opposite. for all of you who might have comcast, you have officially been warned how bad it is to try and get rid of it. Comcast rep refuses to cancel service: Listen to the customer service call from hell.

I came here to disconnect my service and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

(I hope people get this....)

I am so annoyed right now wowie wow.

I haven't been trained on this NOC position I'm in. Im by myself. I got this passive aggressive, nasty note from the am and pm care staff whining about how I haven't been doing my job correctly, but no one has told me what I'm doing wrong.

I'm in trouble now because apparently, a resident called down to the front desk and I didnt answer because I wasn't at the desk. I was doing my job. I had the cordless phone on me, which APPARENTLY doesn't work on the second or third floor, or in the elevators. THAT PROBABLY WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW. The girl on the am shift after me went to fricking management and told them I'm "not doing my job correctly" like girl please, if yall took the time to correctly train me, this wouldnt be an issue.

I hate this company.

ETA: There's a sheet with NOC duties that wasn't even given to me. I found it by chance while poking around the medications room. They're complaining that I havent done things that aren't even on the task sheet. Like if you havent specifically told me about it and it's not on this sheet, chances are that ITS NOT GOING TO GET DONE. This is the clique-iest, most unorganized company I have ever worked for, and I worked for a family run group home.
I'm sorry that's happening to you. Are you the one that said you were looking for a job and you found this one you're talking about and they haired you on the spot? I kind of remember you(?) talking about this new job.

Latest posts

Back