OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
oh I see. Well I hope things change for you. You seemed excited about getting the job.
I mean, it's paying my bills so I can't complain. I just tend to not get along with other girls. I'm a really awkward person and I tend to have a hard time socially, so it tends to not create great relationships with girls that have already cliqued. But I'm not at work to make friends so I guess it's ok!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I mean, it's paying my bills so I can't complain. I just tend to not get along with other girls. I'm a really awkward person and I tend to have a hard time socially, so it tends to not create great relationships with girls that have already cliqued. But I'm not at work to make friends so I guess it's ok!

so true about the not there to make friends but I'm sure its hard to work in that environment where you might not get along or have friends.

Hm... I'm thinking about trying to build my own mini spring floor (obviously with the help of my dad...) to practice jumps when im bored at home..
How would i even do this..... ahhhhh

I'm getting tests done on my stomach this morning, I was fine until they said I would have to get an IV. I don't like needles at all so now I'm freaking out.

I'm getting tests done on my stomach this morning, I was fine until they said I would have to get an IV. I don't like needles at all so now I'm freaking out.

My daughter is the same way with needles. She had 2 knee surgeries this year and voiced her concerns and they used the smallest one possible and helped her by talking her thru it . Good luck!

So not only did my schools JV have the same dance song as Panthers 2013, but one of the other schools at our showcase had it too.... Except not just the same song it was literally the exact same as in panthers music. It sounded like they just took the end Of panthers music and put it on theirs. Okay.

ughh i hate when places who are hiring discriminate you because of where you previously worked. im sorry that i had to go from a great job, to a semi crappy job because of the economy going down the toilet, its not like i willingly made that choice... grrrrrr :mad:

So not only did my schools JV have the same dance song as Panthers 2013, but one of the other schools at our showcase had it too.... Except not just the same song it was literally the exact same as in panthers music. It sounded like they just took the end Of panthers music and put it on theirs. Okay.

At French Nationals a couple months ago, I heard a lot of cheer musics that took bits from existing musics from American teams. Panthers' 2013 dance came up two or three times that day, and there actually were a couple Cheer Athletics and Cheer Extreme voice-overs too (I should have written it down, because it was VERY obvious at the time, but I've forgotten which ones they were now). But I'm probably the only one who noticed. At least, no one else seemed bothered by it. In another country with a different language, it's quite easy to get away with, I guess...

Team Jamaica used to do that, but they finally got a custom mix for ICU Worlds 2014! I was so excited when I heard it.

Which one? Or both?

both! today i had my scopes and they didn't find anything. But they took 5 biopsies and wanted to admit me for CT scans in the morning but my insurance wouldn't cover it so I have a CT scan friday morning. I also got put on some antibiotics and probiotics and we're going to see if those help any. My cousin had the same problems as me and was on homebound and started taking probiotics and she's completely normal now so hoping that is the case with me!!

I had to have bloodwork done three times in the past 2 days. I don't even weigh enough to give blood at the bloodrives so it's terrible. and today when i was getting tests done on my stomach the lady put that numbing stuff on it and didn't even give it time to numb before she shoved the needle in my hand... and it wasn't even in right. they kept moving it around. I cry every time i have to get a shot, finger prick, have bloodwork. You would think i was three but i'm really 18. I HATE NEEDLES AND I WANTED TO LEAVE. i usually go to children's because they're good about that, but today i was really angry. my hand kills.

Anyone who hasn't yet heard Ed Sheeran's album, you need to. It's so good. I bought it last night and I think I've listened to Thinking Out Loud and I'm A Mess about 30x each already.

You just described my whole life.

I'm really shocked about the plane crash actually. (Ukraine in europe) i just saw some footage on TV and wow... Those poor families

Latest posts

Back