OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm literally a hotmess today. Between having my nose swollen shut & fractured with a possible concussion & now sitting in mommas car while she gets my prescription filled at target, I went to take a drink of my sonic slushie (which was so yummy if I may say) & the lid came off and my entire large slushie is in my mothers deep cup holders :( all I wanted was a slushie

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Dont mind me, just ranting. I was supposed to work 3 to close today. I woke up to my manager telling me he needed me to come in asap at 9 because another girl had to leave. So I ended up working a little over 12 hours. Oh and on Mondays we always have a really discounted special, so it was completely packed all day. I never got a break to go get something to eat. I ended up getting pizza hut to deliver. Oh, and the girl I covered for, this is the 5th time in 2 weeks I've had to cover for her. :mad:

Sorry for posting about my good day after y'all's rough days :oops:
So like 2 weeks ago my tumbling suddenly peaked. It's been the same forever but then I got a cartwheel tuck, bhs tuck, 2 bhs tuck, toe 2 bhs tuck, and toe bhs tuck. All in one tumbling class and then had another good tumbling day when they were all consistent! But then for like the last week my tumbling sucked. I wasn't landing ANY of the stuff I had gotten and some of the stuff I'd had (front tumbling mostly) was not as good as normal. Anyway it was super frustrating bc of course our coaches tried to take videos and I was faceplanting! But today my tumbling was good again!! It's such a relief bc it's all stuff that's going to be in my routine. I started doing and landing jump combos into my bhs back also! I'm soooo glad bc I was kind of freaking out. But today my tumbling was even better than before the bad week! Thank God! :cloud9:

Quick random question: do they allow cheerleaders at worlds to double team? For example a back spot on small all girl could also base on large co ed for the same gym at worlds?

My job decided to get rid of on calls and make it so you have to show up but then they can send you home right away. Um how about no. If I take the time to get ready for work and drive there, you better believe I'm working at least two hours to pay for my gas and time.
Thats what we have at my job, its called an 'extra', luckily i live about 5-10 minutes from my job, but it still sucks when you plan on working then come to find out you just got dressed to go up there and go home!

Got hit in the nose Sunday at my 4.2 practice, had to go to the doctors earlier because my nose was so swollen inside that I couldn't breathe, & they gave me shots in each nostril. I hate shots with all my life :(

did this today. HOLY HUGE but still. i love to do crafts but living in sweden that is hard.we only have a couple craft stores. and theyre pretty expensive. but this i found at what i call a dollar store even though not all things are under a dollar since we have swedish kronor not dollars.

Back