OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I swear I haven't slept at all tonight.. I know I've woken up & rolled a weird angle in my bed so many times... Like hello it's 6:45 & my alarm doesn't go off until 8:30 :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Did anyone catch the Nightline episode yesterday? Kinda a follow up with the previous one following Carly and Gabi. I'm house sitting and completely bored and ABC doesn't have my cable provider on the list to watch it online :(

Just another quick rant... Honestly it pisses me off so badly when people park in handicap when they don't need it. Like seriously, we just had to park clear out in the back of the parking lot at Walmart so that we could take up multiple spots, just so we could put the ramp down to get My brothers wheelchair out of our handicap van.. And this isn't even a ghetto walmart

Just another quick rant... Honestly it pisses me off so badly when people park in handicap when they don't need it. Like seriously, we just had to park clear out in the back of the parking lot at Walmart so that we could take up multiple spots, just so we could put the ramp down to get My brothers wheelchair out of our handicap van.. And this isn't even a ghetto walmart

I agree that people should not use handicapped parking spots if they do not have a handicapped tag displayed....

However I don't get what that last comment had to do with the price of tea in China.

I agree that people should not use handicapped parking spots if they do not have a handicapped tag displayed....

However I don't get what that last comment had to do with the price of tea in China.
Literally, there were 3 cars that didn't have either a temporary placard, or a permanent disabled plate, one of these being a lady with 2 kids under 1, helllllo disabled spot not infant spot. And we were the only car that even had a permanent disabled plate. And I just threw out the last part because most walmart around here are extremely ghetto & no handicap spot is ever filled by someone who truly needs it. Usually at the nicer ones around here people don't "take" these spots when they shouldn't

Literally, there were 3 cars that didn't have either a temporary placard, or a permanent disabled plate, one of these being a lady with 2 kids under 1, helllllo disabled spot not infant spot. And we were the only car that even had a permanent disabled plate. And I just threw out the last part because most walmart around here are extremely ghetto & no handicap spot is ever filled by someone who truly needs it. Usually at the nicer ones around here people don't "take" these spots when they shouldn't

You could've said it's a nice Walmart or it's not a bad Walmart, instead of "not ghetto" Walmart.

And I find the opposite. In nicer areas there seem to be a plethora of people with handicapped passes who truly do not need them, and then they take the spots from the ones who do. Or they just park there because they feel like it, without the passes.
I'm sorry that you had that experience but I still do not understand why you had to specify that it was not a "ghetto" Walmart.

You really can't tell by looking at a person if they need or "deserve" a handicapped parking space. Just because someone can walk fine on their own two legs doesn't mean they don't have other issues (perhaps cardiac or respiratory).

Parking in the space illegally is wrong both legally and morally, IMO.

You really can't tell by looking at a person if they need or "deserve" a handicapped parking space. Just because someone can walk fine on their own two legs doesn't mean they don't have other issues (perhaps cardiac or respiratory).

Parking in the space illegally is wrong both legally and morally, IMO.

I know in NY there has been such an abuse of the issuance of handicapped parking passes that people who have them are now required to have them renewed with a doctor's note every year.

Latest posts

Back