OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know a lot of laws changed in 2005 (not sure what they were prior) but I was told that the birth of my father had to be in the Foreign Births Register "before the birth of the next generation." Because he was only just added, I can not claim citizenship because my dad registered (way) after my birth. My grandfather purposely never registered his children as citizens because he so badly wanted them to be US citizens and not held back because they were Irish... but grr for me. if you have any male cousin in laws or relatives back in Ireland hook me up! ;) lol just kidding. sort of.
You may be able to claim the citizenship through your grandfather though. I would look into it from that angle. Dh definitely had his passport before any of our kids were born. All these posts just reminded me I have to renew two of my kids' Irish passports!

Today I went to the eye doctor. She put the letters up and was like "okay what's the lowest row you can see clearly?" NONE OF THEM. I couldn't see any of them! My vision used to change super fast and I needed new glasses every 6 months, but it slowed down a lot when I got to like 12. Apparently it's speeding up again because I went from a 4.5 and 4.75 to 5.5 and 5.75! I'm going to be blind soon...
I'm a -8 contact prescription in both eyes. It's okay, you just can't see the clock in the morning.

I am a sweatpamt and hoodie kinda gilrl. always been a bit of a tomboy and dont really like wearing skirts. and i do not use makeup. i just dont feel confident in make up.

Nobody probably cares BUT, I've suffered from SEVERE acid reflux disease & GERD (most people think they're the same thing but they have a few differences) since about sixth grade. I've been on Nexium for the past 9 years but lately I've been still getting heartburn almost every other day and i'm going to say LISTEN TO YOUR GRANDMAS REMEDIES. I recently learned mixing a tablespoon of baking soda in about a little rinse cup and drinking it neutralizes it instantly! Give it a few seconds, you'll probably let a few big burps and VIOLA! heartburn gone. It's seriously been a lifesaver.

My son had serious issues with these in high school. Like, they thought he had a heart problems because he had serious chest pain. Finally he was referred to a GI and treated with antibiotics for bacterial overgrowth and a month or so of Prevacid and no more pain!

Hey all my fellow northern North American Fierceboarders! Apparently tonight we will have a great chance of seeing some northern lights in the night time sky. Here's the link about it and it shows what areas have a good chance of seeing it :)

Northern Lights May Ignite in Northeast, Central US Skies: Where to See Rare Show - AccuWeather.com
Wow Washington will be able to see it??? Too bad i am surrounded by trees. :( Might go out to the open fields tonight to see it cause thats amazing!!

Today I went to the eye doctor. She put the letters up and was like "okay what's the lowest row you can see clearly?" NONE OF THEM. I couldn't see any of them! My vision used to change super fast and I needed new glasses every 6 months, but it slowed down a lot when I got to like 12. Apparently it's speeding up again because I went from a 4.5 and 4.75 to 5.5 and 5.75! I'm going to be blind soon...
You think you're blind? Trying being an 8.00 and a 7.50 :/

is it socially acceptable to turn the heat in my apartment on yet? 40 degrees last night and woke up to my apartment at a brisk 58 degrees. can't get out of my covers (not that i was planning on getting out of them today, anyway) brrr.
I turned mine on last night before bed it has been entirely too cold the past few nights and I no longer wanted any part in it.

is it socially acceptable to turn the heat in my apartment on yet? 40 degrees last night and woke up to my apartment at a brisk 58 degrees. can't get out of my covers (not that i was planning on getting out of them today, anyway) brrr.
I can't stand being hot. I get sick if I get too hot. So I love being cold or without a heater on. I like blankets only. But hey if you're freezing then go ahead and get all cozy warm lol. But I'm kind of weird as I'm writing this I'm at the pool and it's hot lol.

I wish I could put my heat on! There's something broken and my landlord hasn't even taken a look at it yet! It's been 40-50 for two weeks now.

Latest posts

Back