OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I went to JHS with him. He was a great dancer back then! I believe he was in a few commercials as a kid solely for his dancing skills.
awesome. I wonder if people thought he would be a horrible dancer because of The Carlton. There are so many great dancers this season and some not so much aka lolo Jones

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions for working out when you have zero energy? I worked out 6 days a week over the summer, but now that I'm working more hours and I have a heavy course load this semester for school, I get home and I'm exhausted. And by the time I get homework and housework done I'm dead. How do I get myself working out again?

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions for working out when you have zero energy? I worked out 6 days a week over the summer, but now that I'm working more hours and I have a heavy course load this semester for school, I get home and I'm exhausted. And by the time I get homework and housework done I'm dead. How do I get myself working out again?
I am going through this right now, what with the shift back to work full time from summer hours and all crazy with my kids running around after school into the evening.
Best advice I can give: work out in the morning if there is anyway you can, or as soon as you get home before you get settled in with homework and housework. I've learned that if I do not get it in in the morning, it unfortunately does not happen. The other thing you may need to do is cut it down from 6 days a week to every other day, or shorten your workouts a little so that in days when you are completely exhausted you at least get something in.

I went to JHS with him. He was a great dancer back then! I believe he was in a few commercials as a kid solely for his dancing skills.

Yep

Carlton was my favorite (I'll only refer to him as Carlton) as well as the youtube girl, PLL girl and Duck Dynasty girl.

Lolo Jones was terrible and her attitude was even worse.... but I mean we already know what a bad attitude, complainer and excuse maker she is.

Cut down on your days (maybe 4) and have a specific routine you follow. I lift weights and each of my workout days focuses on a specific group of muscles. It's easier to drag myself to the gym when I'm exhausted because I know exactly what I need to do and don't have to also concentrate on figuring out a workout.

Also try a pre-workout supplement. I don't use one but my meathead fiancé does because he works out after 10 hr work days. The key is to drink a ton of water after taking the supp.

I agree with @CheerBank about doing it in the morning if you have a busy day. The good thing is you feel energized for the rest of the day!

I'm filling out this form so my counselor can write me a recommendation and it asks
"What would you like me to know about you?"
"What would you like colleges to know about you?"
"What's a talent, characteristic, or trait that makes you unique?"
"What are three qualities or character traits you would use to describe yourself?"
Ummmmm I'm not interesting enough to have different answers for all of those things? Is that an acceptable answer?

for the first and second question I'd include what my intended major would be. what do you want to do with the rest of your life? what are your goals? where do you see yourself in five years? ten? share your passion with them. and how you intend to make those dreams reality using the tools provided for you at the schools you want to go to.

I don't know you enough to make suggestions for the other questions but ask your mom or family and friends what three words they would describe you with or what makes you unique. sometimes you need someone to point something out to you and you don't even realize how interesting and unique you really are :)

What other gyms do it other than CCM? It makes me so happy seeing their posts :)
This is so funny bc I was totally talking about CCM! Someone said WE does it, my old tumbling coach sometimes posts vids of people and idk I just see them randomly all the time! :)

for the first and second question I'd include what my intended major would be. what do you want to do with the rest of your life? what are your goals? where do you see yourself in five years? ten? share your passion with them. and how you intend to make those dreams reality using the tools provided for you at the schools you want to go to.

I don't know you enough to make suggestions for the other questions but ask your mom or family and friends what three words they would describe you with or what makes you unique. sometimes you need someone to point something out to you and you don't even realize how interesting and unique you really are :)
I'm not really sure what I want to do :oops: i already had to list the schools I'm applying to and why, which was hard bc I couldn't say "they have my major!" So I wrote close to the same thing for all six :oops: it's a struggle..... I'm going to have to have my mom help me with some of these questions :) I only have like three left though! Thank God I'm almost done. I still have apps to finish and essays to finish by Oct 15!
What other gyms do it other than CCM? It makes me so happy seeing their posts :)
Cheer St. Louis does it

I hate being woken up more than anything in the world. Like even if I tell someone to wake me up for something I get mad when they do. And if you wake me up rudely I will end you. (Never realized how much I have in common with a hibernating bear.)

is it bad that i almost exclusively go on the boards on my laptop because i have so many people ignored that the board on my phone is intolerable... ?

sometimes i feel like that is mean. but then i remember that it actually makes me a nicer person when i don't have to read stupid things... if only the app could continue to ignore my ever-expanding list.. sigh.

Back