OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I avoid saying either of them at all costs because I hate both words. Pop doesn't sound right and I just hate the word soda. I'm pretty sure I've heard one of my best friends say soda, and another one of them say pop. #217Probs

I'm from Kansas City and I've always said pop. My grandma is from South Dakota and she calls it coke or "sody/sodie" I'm not really sure how you would spell it.

My grandma who lives in Boston calls it pop, but my mom who grew up there calls it soda and makes fun of my grandma for saying pop.... So I'm not sure how that happened

In most areas in the Tri-State area (New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania) it seems we all call it Soda, but whenever I travel South it is called Pop... This seems to be the same trend with Sneakers (North) and Tennis shoes (South) too.

In most areas in the Tri-State area (New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania) it seems we all call it Soda, but whenever I travel South it is called Pop... This seems to be the same trend with Sneakers (North) and Tennis shoes (South) too.

They're def tennis shoes ....Although I actually say "tennie" shoes. I'm unsure why :/

This is late, but I CARE! I'm on a prescription for daily Prilosec and it's helping a little I think, but I still get the heart burn. Endoscopy revealed nothing useful. The GI was pretty useless - here's a prescription for Prilosec. Okay? Should I ever come back? Just keep refilling this until I can't anymore? What do I doooo. So now my PCP is having me go to a nutritionist to help me figure out what foods make it better/worse.

Maybe I'll give it a try. My husband and family know by now that when I start burping all over the place, I'm probably pretty uncomfortable.

May I ask what your dosage is? If you'd feel more comfortable PMing me that's fine as I've death with this for a long time and have many tricks.

They're def tennis shoes ....Although I actually say "tennie" shoes. I'm unsure why :/
lol I say tennie too. I think that's how I heard it when I was younger so I guess it just stuck. So I just call them sneakers or just shoes if I catch myself saying tennie.

I say soda or just the actual name -coke, Pepsi etc. But once in awhile I'll go back to coke lol. NM call it Coke or soda. Never pop.

Cheerlover88 must be reading the boards again. After I posted about him a few days ago, he's now commenting on my ig photos again. I thought I'd blocked him, but I guess ill do that now :rolleyes:

I think it's the cutest thing when gyms post pics of their athletes with the "I got my (insert new skill here)" boards. Literally just makes my heart happy lol

Woodlands Elite's Instagram never fails to put a smile on my face. They have the best gym Instagram in my opinion - they treat their level 1 skills with as much respect as their level 5. It's so great!

Cheerlover88 must be reading the boards again. After I posted about him a few days ago, he's now commenting on my ig photos again. I thought I'd blocked him, but I guess ill do that now :rolleyes:

Same. I blocked him too. He's such a whiner.

Back