OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
PSA for all Brits: Cadburys are not making the gold chocolate coins this Christmas, next Christmas or any Christmases from now on :( First Freddos go up in price and now this!!!

Cadbury's Cancel Chocolate Coins, May As Well Have Cancelled Christmas

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1414627733.954942.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I jut found out that my best friend of 10 years has never seen a single Harry Potter movie. She's coming over to my house to pass out candy on Friday, so I've decided not to let her leave until we've seen every single one of the movies. I just don't understand how someone goes through almost 18 years of life never having seen one! I mean, I grew up on those movies!
I've seen bits and pieces of the first two. I honestly couldn't tell you what happens in any of the movies. Harry Potter just never interested me.

My cat does the same thing when I shower. It's like he wants to be near the water but not actually get wet! He also likes to go in after I'm out and walk around in the tub. He likes water but only on his terms (like splashing the water out of the dogs dish!)
Lol same. He sprints all around the tub for fun. Then tracks his wet paws all over my stuff. He's now fallen in the toilet twice. I always put the lid down but I had a guest yesterday who didn't. He's cute so I can't get mad at him :)

I've seen bits and pieces of the first two. I honestly couldn't tell you what happens in any of the movies. Harry Potter just never interested me.
Me either! Then again, I've also never seen Finding Nemo or The Lion King so I'm assuming that makes any and all of my arguments invalid *runs and hides*

Ok not acceptable. I can understand Harry Potter because i couldn't care less about it, but GO WATCH THE LION KING RIGHT NOW.
Yeah I get that reaction a lot. But I don't need one more thing distracting me from this paper that's due tomorrow. So maybe this weekend

Yeah I get that reaction a lot. But I don't need one more thing distracting me from this paper that's due tomorrow. So maybe this weekend
Haha make sure you watch it. Get tissues, lots of them. The lion king is my favorite Disney movie by far. Finding nemo is also excellent!

I've only watched them once and it was last summer while my family was driving to florida. For my boyfriends grad gift we took him and the first day was universal. He is OBSESSED with harry potter. Like spent over 500 in the gift shops there.

I jut found out that my best friend of 10 years has never seen a single Harry Potter movie. She's coming over to my house to pass out candy on Friday, so I've decided not to let her leave until we've seen every single one of the movies. I just don't understand how someone goes through almost 18 years of life never having seen one! I mean, I grew up on those movies!
Poor thing. She needs to be demugglefied.

On a random note, instead of just having a Fierceboard Anthem, let's create a Fierceboard Fight Anthem that we can bust out anytime stuff starts to go down.

Any talented lyricists in the building?

Last edited:
Back